"Business," - Marichat/Ladynoir

"I'll see you around, my lady," he kissed her knuckles, before leaping away. Of course he didn't go home.

He had to make stop at a very special princess.

Ladybug has been in a very bad mood that day, so Chat didn't push her. He hoped his princess would be able to cheer him up, though.

"Hello, purrincess," he purred as he jumped through the hatch.

"Chat," she had her head in one of her Biology books, not even caring to look up.

Marinette and Ladybug both loved Chat Noir very much, he was her partner and her best friend after all.

But some days he got annoying with his constant flirting and puns.

"What's wrong?" he asked her, looking over her shoulder to see what she's been doing.

"Nothing," she growled, making him step away from her a little.

"Oh c'mon, princess," he nudged her. "Stop stressing over school for a moment,"

"I can't okay," she threw her hands in the air, looking at him angrily. She missed yet another class and she was grounded by her parents.

"But princess," he offered a hand, which she slapped away.

"Stop it and leave, please," she said angrily. This was not the time to joke around.

His ears fell a little. "Princess, you need to relax,"

"Relax? Why? So you can flirt even more than you do?" she asked and rolled her eyes. "It's not a mystery, why Ladybug thinks you're a womanizer," she mumbled the last part, but loud enough for him to hear.

His eyes went wide and he felt tears in his eyes. "She...-She thinks I'm a womanizer?"

He turned around from her, trying to hold in tears.

When Marinette realized what she just said, her eyes went wide. "No, Chat, I didn't mean it!" she said, trying to make him feel better, but he didn't listen.

"Thanks f-for telling me," he said, before jumped out of her room.

"No, Chat, wait!" she tried to pull him back but he was already out of the reach.

"Tikki, what have I done?"

-----------------------

There was an akuma attack the next day in front of the Eiffel tower.

Marinette didn't want to go, but she dragged herself there.

She came on the scene a few minutes after Chat, so she already saw him fighting yhe akuma.

His moves were sharp and thought through, something she hasn't seen before on him.

He always played with akuma, putting his life at stake for her.

But something was off.

"Chat!" she yelled, making him notice her.

"Ladybug," he said, without taking his eyes off his oponent.

Ladybug stopped. No my lady or bugaboo?

They defeated akuma faster than usual. Chat had a lot of ideas how to do it and the fight went through without any flirting.

Even though Ladybug tried to make him laugh, he brushed it off.

"Chat what's going on?" she asked him, when he was to leave.

"I don't know what you're talking about, Ladybug," he said, looking at his ring.

"This! There is no playful cat I know," she exclaimed.

"Well, you said it yourself. I'm being too much of a womanizer, so that mean too much of a flirt too," he turned his back towards her. "Don't worry, Ladybug. From now all that it will be, is business,"

--------------------

I'M SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED FOR SO LONG SORRRRRRRRRRY