"Laughter," - Ladynoir

I've got this idea from a post on tumblr! Don't think I'm stealing it or anything.

--------------------

She always watched him how he smiles. Corners of his mouth always roll up a bit. But it's never true.

He tries to look at least convincing, she sees it. She sees it all, but it's never true.

Like he's hiding the whole side to himself.

The reason was his laughter. The first time she actually looked at him was the time he gave her his umbrella.

He laughed.

He didn't smile. He laughed.

He laughed when the umbrella accidentally closed. He bursted into laughter. After that she wanted to be the reason behind it.

She started noticing the simillar signs at her partner too. He always smiled. Never laughed.

She sighed as she closed her diary. She just wrote all the stuff she was doing. Chat Noir and her beat another akuma. They separated ways before they could see each other's identity.

But something bothered her. After she started noticing Adrien's smiles, she started listening to everyone's laugh.

She noticed now diffrent laughs could be.

Kim had a deeper, more manly laugh, while Nathanael giggled when he saw or heard something funny.

Alya put a hand infront of her mouth and silently chuckled.

Nino always turned around or titled his head back and laughed with all his heart.

Chloe had more high pitched laugh. It had a bit of an evil tone in it too.

She heard Adrien's laugh once. And that's it. It was one time. And she wanted to hear it again. At least once.

The thing that bothered her even more was that she had never heard her partner laugh. Her best friend and the person she trusted with her life.

She couldn't help but wonder how it sounded. Was it deep like Kim's? Or did he title his head back like Nino? Was he shy and wanted to hide it?

She didn't know. And she hated not knowing.

------------------------

That night's patrol was quiet. Chat Noir and Ladybug sat on the top of the Eiffel tower looking down at bright Paris.

"It's beautiful," she said. No matter how many times she would look at it, it always amazed her.

"Not as beautiful as you, my lady," he smiled.

That wasn't what she wanted. She wanted to hear his laugh.

"Chat?" she spoke up afters few moments of silence. He looked at her.

"What do you call a big pile of cats?" Ladybug asked. That moment she was prepared to do anything just to hear his laugh.

Chat looked at her weirdly. "I know that one, my lady. It's mewtain," he smiled again.

"Darn, I really thought you wouldn't know it," she sighed.

"I was the one who told you the joke," he smiled. Again.

She was tired of his smiling, but she wasn't giving up.

"Are you okay? This is the first time you actually said a pun," he asked, concerned.

She nodded and sighed. "I'm bored," she lied.

Chat nodded. "Maybe we should go home. I don't think there will be any akumas tonight,"

"NO!" she exclaimed, suprising both of them. "I-I mean I don't think we should go, at least not just yet,"

He wasn't complaining. Who would?

She was done with it. She wanted to hear his laugh .

"Are you ticklish?" she asked, still looking down at the city.

"Uhh I-I .. Why are you asking?" he returned the question.

That was enough for her to attack him and start ticking him as he tried to get away from her.

She was too fast for him and it wasn't long as they found themselves on top of each other.

He gave up and finally let out his laughter. That's when Ladybug froze.

She stopped and stepped away from him. Her breathing wasn't steady.

"Adrien," she mumbled. A normal person wouldn't hear it, but his cat ears alowed him to.

"H-How did you-...?" he asked confused.

"Adrien," she repeated.

"Ladybug?" before he could do anything she hugged him.

He was suprised at first, but then he hugged her back.

"How did you find out?" he wispered in her ear.

"Your laughter," she repiled still holding him in a hug.

"How..- how is that even possible?" he asked.

"You never laugh. You only smile," she said, tears roling in her eyes. She had no idea why she was crying, but she was so happy she heard him laugh.

She was the one who made him laugh.

"Where's the diffrence?"

"Smiles are fake. But you can't fake your true laughter," she said.

"And the first time I heard you laugh, I wanted to be the one who was the reason for it,"