"Sacrifices and confessions," - Ladynoir

One shot was requested by egyptiangamer I'll dedicate it to you properly when I get my computer back :) enjoy:D

----------------------

"Ladybug no!" Chat yelled, before pushing Ladybug away so he was hit instead of her.

Her eyes widened as she saw her partner lifeless on the floor.

"Go and defeat the akuma. I-I'll be fine," he assured her. A tear rolled down her cheek and Chat wiped it.

"Go,"

She defeated the akuma with such anger. Chat Noir had never seen her so angry before.

"Bye, bye little butterfly," she purified it and everything went back to normal, including Chat's bruise.

"What were you thinking?" she yelled at him. There was a group of people forming around them.

"I was trying to protect you," Chat calmly said.

Her eyes were full of anger, but worry was even more visible. She grabbed his hand, ignoring both of their miraculous beeping.

"You could've died!" she yelled when they came out of the crowd.

"So could you!" he didn't rise his voice. He was calm.

"Chat, ..." she didn't know what to do with her stupid kitty cat. "Why?"

"My lady,..-" she pushed him backwards and let out a groan.

"You are so stupid! How could you do that?"

"Because I can't purify the akuma, you can!" now he rised his voice, but not much.

"You can throw my lucky charm in the air and say 'miraculous ladybug'! Everything goes back to normal and I'd be okay!" she angrily said.

Chat became angry. How could she not see?

"Ladybug, ...-" he deeply inhaled.

"You stupid cat," she pushed him backwards again. "You're so stupid," she started crying.

"You never told me the real reason," she said.

"Yes, I did," he lied.

"No, you didn't,"

"Ladybug, the reason why I'm here is because I need to protect you!" Chat exclaimed. Now he was angry. Why wouldn't she understand?

"No. You're here to help me, because you're my partner," she was yelling again.

"Ladybug, cut it off," he said, turning his back to her. She looked at him sadly and let out annoyed groan.

"Why can't you just tell me?!" she exclaimed.

"Cut it off," he repeated, starting to walking away. His miraculous beeped for the third time. He had two pads left.

She had three.

Beep.

Actually she had two too.

"No. I need to know!" she said. "Why won't you tell me? I thought you trusted me!"

(am I the only one who is thinking about the Anna and Elsa scene here?)

"Because I love you!" he yelled. His eyes were watery and his whole body was trembling.

She just stood here, stoned in shock.

"Because I wouldn't be able to look at myself again if something happened to you. If you hurt yourself, if someone just wanted to harm you I wouldn't put a second thought in protecting you. Because I can't lose my world and you are my world, okay?"

Beep.

Chat had one pad left.

"And being in love is something beautiful, but at the same time it hurts like hell. Believe me, I didn't want you to let you know. Not like this. And I wanted to tell you so many times, like the last valentine's day, but like always my luck is there and I can't do something without getting interrupted! And there's a high possibility, you will hate me after this, but just stop. Stop putting yourself in danger, because if you aren't there, there won't be me either," he was crying. He felt so vulnerable right now.

When he looked at her, she was crying too. Before he could react, she angrily walked towards him and kissed him with such passion, he'd never felt before.

Before she could pull away, he placed his hands on her hips and she wrapped her arms around his neck.

They pulled away soon after and Ladybug nearly slapped herself.

"C-Chat I-I'm sorry," she pulled completly away from his and put one hand infront her mouth.

"This should have never happened," she said turning away from him.

"I'm sorry,"

And that's how she left, leaving her partner confused and sad on the rooftop. No matter how he didn't want to believe it, he knew nothing could happened between the two.