yuri on ice au (stop me plzzz)

Marinette sighed as she tried the jump again, but failing miserably and landing on her butt.

She could feel the gaze of her new trainer Adrien Agreste, the most known ice (figure) skater in the world. He's won so many competitions, Marinette lost count.

He came to France to only teach her, but ever since she beat Chloe at the competition that decided if Adrien would stay or not, she's been having some probems with everything.

Mostly confidence. Even though Adrien assured her that he will help her, get her confidence, she wasn't entirely sure how he was going to do that.

Pulling her closer, to the point that their noses were almost touching was making her crazy.

How the hell didn't he realise how much he was infuencing her? She nearly melted into a puddle of water if she could.

She didn't know if that was his way of acting or people like him just had no sense of personal space.

The first day he magically appeared in her house, his cat Plagg greeting her as she stepped through the door, he asked her if they could sleep together.

Sure, she would like to cuddle up to him as she dreamed in her daydreams. But in reality? She chickened out.

And there were also posters. So many posters. Of his every competition ever.

In a hurry she took all of those down (carefully, because she couldn't ruin his face. Who was she kidding, there was no way anything could ruin his face, even if someone threw a brick at it) and hid them before he could step into her room.

He looked so surprised when she moved away everytime he got close. She couldn't bear the heat in her cheeks and it got so hot in a span of three seconds that she felt like she was standing in a fire.

But hey, he was coatching her, right? Only professional relationship!

What could go wrong?