entry for a contest:)

This is my entry for Lady_blog hope you like it:))) this is their prompt, I just wrote the ome shot

Marinette didn't know what to do anymore. Ever since Tikki lost her ability to purify akumas, Chat has been acting stranger. He was mistaken if he thought she didn't notice a weird change of his suit.

Everytime he destroyed an akuma, it became a shade whiter and it worried her.

What would happen if it reaches snow-like white? Would it change his abilities as a hero or would his miraculous change?

"I'm sure Plagg will take care of Chat, Marinette," Tikki assured her as they both stared at the night sky.

"Who's Plagg?" she asked.

"His kwami. My other half," Tikki tried to stay positive. "He will make sure, Chat and him will be okay,"

"I don't know, Tikki," Marinette sighed. "I-I mean, his suit is changing! I don't know what I would do if I lost him..-"

Tikki sighed and pressed herself to the girl's cheek. "I'm sure everything will be fine. I'm sure, Master Fu will solve the purifying problem and everything will be as it was before,"

"I-I sincerely hope,"

------------

"Chat, the akuma!" Ladybug forced herself to yell. He gave her a thumb up and called cataclysm, before touching the small creature.

It turned to dust as soon as his hand made contact with its wings.

Ladybug helplessly watched his suit turn whiter. It was almost intirely white.

She sighed and walked over to him. He looked pale, like he he hasn't eaten for a day. She may not see the dark circles below his eyes, but she saw his eyes losing its green color. She could also see how tired he's become.

"Are you okay?" Ladybug placed an arm on his shoulder. Her miraculous was running out, but she always made sure to check up on her partner, even if it was her last minute.

"Don't worry about me, my lady," he tiredly smiled. "Just a busy schedule,"

She didn't believe a word he was saying. Maybe he really did have a busy schedule, but she could see how tired he became by every akuma he destroyed.

Her earring showed one dot left and she turned to leave, when she felt how his hand flew up to her shoulder to prevent his body from falling. His other hand was holding his stomach, looking down on the floor, his eyes covered by his messy hair.

"Chat...-" she whispered. She hugged her partner, trying to comfort him and maybe even get him to give up the miraculous for a while. Maybe it would help with his condition.

"Ladybug," he replied, not his usual soft voice, it sounded more like growl.

She raised an eyebrow, trying to pull away from the hug, but he held her tightly, not letting go of her.

"Chat!" she exclaimed. "Let me go!"

Then, he did the unexpected. He started laughing.

Not a sweet laugh, a laugh sounded harsh, like he wanted to mock someone. To hurt someone.

"Oh, Ladybug," he chuckled.

"C-Chat?"

Her one dot was running out. She had to get out of this as soon as possible.

Ladybug looked down at him, his face still burried in her shoulder, so she couldn't see him in the eyes, but it gave her a good view of his body.

That's when she gasped. His suit became totally white. She started shaking for no reason at all, maybe she was a little scared.