"Well, that hurt," - Marichat

WARNING: NOT A LOT, BUT THERE IS SWEARING

It was a week, maybe two since Sabine and Tom found out their daughter recieved special visits from a black cat.

It wasn't hard to notice that they liked each other and it wasn't hard to notice that both of the parents were worried.

They let Chat be with her, because they knew he wouldn't put her in danger and if she was in some sort of trouble, he would save her.

Sabine knew both of the teens were oblivious to their feelings towards each other, but she didn't want to do something that she would regret later on.

She noticed that Marinette was smiling more than usual, she was happy in general, but something about him made her smile even more.

She had no idea when Marinette got over the hopeless crush she had on her classmate.

But to be honest, she liked Chat a lot. He was a nice guy for her daughter. She was just a little worried, about her daughter's safety.

Which parent wouldn't be?

"CHAT!" there was a loud yell from upstairs. It was five in the afternoon and she was washing dishes in the kitchen, while Tom was working in the bakery.

"Ugh that hurts! Stop moving!" Sabine's eyes widened as she shook her head.

No way her daughter would do something like that with a boy she didn't even know.

"I can't, I'm in a really uncomfortable position right now, Marinette!"

Sabine's heart jumped again. Is she just imagining this or is it really happening?

"Just pull it out, dammit!" Marinette groaned.

"It's stuck!"

"How the hell is it stuck?"

Sabine was afraid to even move. What is going up there?

"Chat," she let out a frustrated groan. "Please stop moving, it really hurts!"

"Princess, I'm trying as much as I can, but not even heroes are almighty!"

Sabine had enough. She swallowed hard and took a deep breath, before taking a plate of cookies in her hand and walking upstairs.

Is she's gonna witness the scene infront of her, it might just be over as soon as possible.

She was really disappointed at her daughter that day.

She opened the door and looked slowly inside.

What she saw, she did not expect.

Chat was standing on his hands, leaning his feet against the wall and her daughter on the floor, near Chat's face, groaning.

"What is going on?" she asked, worried.

"My hair got stuck in his bell," Marinette explained and groaned.

Chat moved a little and she yelped in pain again.

"I said don't move. It really hurts!" she sighed.

Sabine let out a sigh of relief as she but down the plate of cookies and helped the two unmature kids.

"I'm really sorry, Marinette, I didn't want to hurt you," he apologized as they were finally free.

"Hey, it's alright," she smiled at him.

Sabine smiled st the two, offering them both cookies and started walking downstairs.

She turned around, just as she was to close the door. "Please be careful. I don't want to be grandma yet,"

With that she closed the door, leaving the two in silence. When they realized what she was saying and how it sounded what they've said, they both blushed.

"Ugh this is a disaster," she exclaimed.

"Oh, don't worry princess. We can still have kids in a few years," he smirked.

She looked at him with angry eyes and he just innocently smiled. "Fuck you,"

"Fuck me,"

*smack*

Chat held his cheek. "Well, that hurt,"

--------------------------------

YES I KNOW I DON'T HAVE LIFE OKAY. I MADE THIS UP BETWEEN CLASS WHERE WE WERE DISSCUSING ABOUT HOW TO BUILT A HOUSE, YET I WAS THINKING ABOUT THIS.