"Chinese," - Ladynoir

"You need to evacuate those people!" Ladybug shouted to Chat Noir, who was holing his hands infront of his mouth and nose, because of the dust. 

The building was collapsing on itself and they didn't have much time. Akuma was still on the loose. 

"On it!" he yelled back as he ran after a few people. Ladybug also helped some people get out of a building. 

There was only one pair left and they looked like they came out of China. 

"Hello, we need to get out as soon as it's possible!" she said, grabbing one of the old lady's hand. 

She started speaking something that Ladybug nor Marinette had no idea what it meant. 

"I'm so sorry, ma'am. I don't understand," she coughed. Building was nearly down. 

"What's going on?" Chat Noir's head popped out of no where. 

"I don't know what they are talking about! I'm not Chinese!" I'm only half Chinese! 

"Let me try," he carefully pushed Ladybug away and kneeled down to the couple. The man started speaking and Ladybug had no idea if it was Chinese or Japanise or whatever language it was. 

Chat Noir smiled as he started speaking back in the same language. 

Ladybug's eyes went wide and her throat went dry. The two slowly stood up and Chat Noir helped them. 

"My lady, help them out. I'll be right behind you," he said and nodding before running into all of that dust. 

"Chat!" she caughed, but obeyed him and led the couple out of the building. 

Right after she got out, the building collapsed. 

"NO!" she yelled, thinking Chat Noir is still in there. 

"Woah, calm down," she felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned around and saw the cat-themed hero with a child in his arms. 

"Oh my god!" she sighed in relief, before carefully hugging him, so she wouldn't hurt the child. 

When he saw the couple, he gave the child to them. 

"What? Would you miss me if I went down with that building?" he joked, but she angrily looked at him. 

"You're my partner. Of course I'd miss you!" she exclaimed. He had never seen her so pissed. 

"Sorry," he lowered his head. 

"You're a jerk," she sighed and he laughed. 

"Let's find that akuma!"

------------------------------

It wasn't long after they defeated it and everything went back to normal. Even the collapsed building was good as new. 

"Anyway, my lady, I need to leave you now," he kissed the back of her hand, before he was pulled back by his tail.

"It's been bugging me since the begining," she said, releasing his tail from her grip. He raised his eyesbrow at her. 

"Is that a pun?" he asked. She mentally slapped herself for that, but she didn't let herself be disturbed. 

"How long have you know Japanese?" she asked. 

"It's Chinese," he corrected her. 

"It sounds the same," she shrugged.

"Actually it doesn't," he smirked at her. 

"I've been learning it since I was ten," he said. 

"How? And why?" she was curious. Why? She had no idea. Maybe because Adrien knew Chinese. Maybe not.

"My father applied me for a lot of activities after I started schooling," he said. 

"What kind of activities?" she asked carefully. 

"Since when are you so curious about my life?" he asked, laughing. She didn't know, but he noticed that she blushed. 

"I-I don't know," she shrugged. "You remind me of someone,"

"And who is that someone?" he asked. 

"It doesn't matter," 

"C'mon. You made me curious," he laughed at her. 

"Fine," she rolled her eyes. "Just don't freak out that I know him,"

"Okay?" he raised one eyebrow. "I want to know, because I want someone to talk to in Chinese," 

"His name is Adrien Agreste," she sighed. His eyes went wide.

"Y-You know him?" she nodded. He was shocked. Ladybug knew him. 

"Anyway. I'll see you," she waved as she ran away. 

"Well then," he said to himself. "I guess I'm just gonna talk to myself in Chinese,"