Chapter 12 - Identity Uncovered

Kits POV

I felt myself becoming conscious but with it came feelings and with feelings came pain.

"Owwww, fuck why does my head pound and my chest burn" I moaned in pain.

"Welcome to the land of the living, your head hurts because of the drugs I had you on to stay in a coma and you got shot 3 times in the chest and the last of the venom just left the one bullet hole in your side that just this second healed." The hottest doctor I had ever seen just answered. She was 5,6 with dirty blond hair which looked so soft that it shimmered in the light. She had beautiful light silver eyes that contrasted against her pale skin beautifully and the vampire trademark unblemished silky soft skin. All her facial features were soft and she was dressed in a green silky blouse tucked into a tightly fit pencil skirt that went just past her knees showing off her perfect curvy figure. She had the typically white lab coat over her outfit and high black heels showing off her nicely toned calves. I was almost drooling until I knocked some sense into me and said

"If you are my doctor I don't mind getting shot again, oh and I'd like my sponge bath now I'm awake." I flirted to her finishing with a wink.

She smirked knowingly at me and said "I was warned about your mouth, but I think you should save your energy for the Queen who will be back soon." She chuckled.

"So she's been here?" I questioned happy she came to check on me. I decided to enquire what happened since my memory is a little fuzzy. "Who shot me and why?" I asked trying not to focus on the doctors finely toned legs.

"Prince Edward, he thought you were hurting the Queen" she answered honestly which pleasantly surprised me. I thought they were all going to lie to me or ignore my questions.

"That fucking coward, where is he? I am killing him the next chance i get." I growled out loudly.

"Not to scupper your plans but you might find that difficult in your current predicament." She said pointing to the chains.

I looked down and noticed some weird cuffs attached to silver chains which explained why I felt weakened but not so much I felt as weak as a human. Thanks to the fairy in me that would take a while to feel though I didn't feel strong enough to break the chains. Usually silver burnt wolves but since I was a Queen and part fairy the silver wouldn't start to burn for a few hours. I realised that this also caught the good doctor's attention as she stared confused at my unhurt wrists from the weird silver cuffs.

"I'm not the biggest expert on wolves but shouldn't those silver cuffs be at least reddening your wrists." She asked intrigued.

"Well my strength is seriously weakened by the silver so I can't break them but I'm part fairy so they won't start burning me for a few hours. Don't worry your perfectly safe from the big bad wolf, besides even if I could break out, I wouldn't harm you. We're not all mindless beasts." I said pulling on my chains.

"Yes I heard about your part fairy status, how does one come about being a hybrid." She asked genuinely.

"Well, that's a secret unless you offer me something, then I may tell you." I said slyly.

"And what is it you would want?" She asked with a cheeky glint in her eye.

"Well is you releasing me from these chains out the question." I asked hopefully.

"Absolutely, you know your not the wolf I had stereotyped in my head" she said out of nowhere.

"Likewise" I snorted.

"I'm sorry, what do you mean by that." She questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"You don't match the stereotype I had in my head either." I said pulling on my chains testing them out.