Chapter 33 - Its finally come to the Climax

Kits POV

I was standing toe to toe with Adrianna in shock. She was deadly serious about this and had this fearless yet vulnerable look on her face that made my knees weak. I was looking into her beautiful emerald lust filled eyes and was suddenly hit with an epiphany.
I have my gorgeous, smart, funny, caring, brave true mate in front of me, asking me to do something I have wanted to do to her since I was 5 years old. She was my true soul mate and I wanted the whole world to know so my answer to her request was simple.
I cupped her face as softly and gently as possible, looking into her deep emeralds orbs and leant down closer until my lips met hers in a perfect passionate kiss. Our lips melted together in a beautiful harmony that caused an electrical current to travel through my body igniting my nerves in excitement. I gently pulled back and said in hoarse voice filled with emotion

"Adrianna, I love you to the moon and back. I would be honoured to mark you, I want you to be my forever and for me to be yours. I have never wanted something this much in my entire life."

She smiled in genuine happiness causing my heart to rapidly warm up to the sight of her beautiful face shining in happiness. I then leant back down and kissed both her cheeks softly before descending slowly to her luscious lips. I kissed her softly at first trying with all my might to tame the beast within who wanted to throw her down on the bed and mark her before making her cum all fucking night.
I placed one hand through her silky soft hair bringing her head as close to me as possible and my other round the small of her back guiding her as far into me as she could go. We smiled lovingly at one another until we simultaneously descended into the most loving and spark igniting kiss either of us had ever felt. Our lips meshed into a perfect symphony, my insides were twisting with unadulterated love for my true mate.
Our kiss heated up fast when her hand trailed a blaze of fire from my cheek, down my throat and lower to the crevice between my breasts which were by now heaving in exhilaration. When her hand went over one of my covered breasts I let out a low moan of torture which made her smile into the kiss and slowly dip her tongue into my hot breathless mouth. My tongue met hers in hunger, there was no battle but a mutual satisfaction. Our heated wet tongues slid over one another in a blend of lust and passion. The build up of this love was getting too hot to handle that Adrianna clawed at my top hinting that she wanted it gone making me inwardly smirk. I kept it on and kept our amazing kiss going.
She made the sexiest growl I had ever heard and with one swift move shredded off my top. It turned me on so much I picked her up off the floor and she wrapped her shapely legs around my waist so tight I didn't need to hold her up. Her arms then went round my neck tightly and our magical kissing intensified making my core dampen fast. Her arms reached around my back and undid my bra making me shiver when she pressed her chest against my bare chest. I felt her smile at my reaction so I turned and slammed her back against the wall making her groan in the pleasure and pain. She was wearing her black sheer night gown which was driving me crazy so I gently put her down pinned her hands against the wall. I kissed her deeply one last time before stepping back to admire my true mate. She was up against the wall panting in desire using it to keep herself upright. Her beautiful emerald eyes were glowing brightly and the gold ring around her greens was smouldering like fire. She looked magnificent and I couldn't wait till she was mine. I stood closer and growled with sure desire and want in my voice right next to her ear

"You look good enough to eat my queen but you'd look even better without your clothes" and with that I ripped her short loose black lacy night wear apart like it was nothing and stared at the most delicious sight... my mate... in lacy black panties and a matching bra. I gawked at the sight of this beautiful ethereal creature in front me thanking the gods that she was mine. Her face had a glowing smile at realising how entranced I was by her body. She strode to me grabbing my face and smashed our lips back together and forced her soft pink tongue into my mouth. I instantly reciprocated and our tongues went back to their luscious and synchronised make out session. I undid my shorts and let them drop to the floor while still kissing my mate. She pushed me harshly and I stumbled back till my legs hit the bed and I fell onto it in surprise at her strength. I didn't have to think long because she stood there and undid her bra with a taunting mischievous look in her eyes which make me cross my legs together tightly to stop the growing heat that threatened to burn me inside out.
Her bra dropped to the floor along with my jaw. Adrianna's body was just to die for, she looked like a goddess.
She then slowly shimmied out of her lacy underwear until she was stood in front of me completely bare. I grabbed her hips and pulled her onto me sharply. Her sex was dripping onto my stomach and I groaned in satisfaction, I uncrossed my legs and grabbed her peachy bum and pulled her further into me making her gasp in need. I dove into her breasts, kneading her left breast with my aching hands relieving them of the need to touch my mate and the right I licked down her collar bone to her right breast and kissed her nipple lightly eliciting a loud groan from my mate as her hands laced into my hair and pushed my head into her breast needing more contact. I obliged her request licking and sucking all around her supple perfect breast until I reached her nipple and nipped it gently forcing more moans from her throat to come bubbling out. I switched to her left side and continued this assault on her body till she was writhing on top of me begging for me to go lower.
I couldn't tease her any longer, I had waited too long for this moment so I quickly switched our positions so I was on top of her and her head was against the pillows, her breathing coming out in short shallow breaths. She went to lean up to kiss my lips but I pushed her back down and looked deeply into her glowing emerald eyes with my own clear blue cobalts glowing just as brightly so she could see the love pouring out of me for her.
I then leant down and kissed her lips softly igniting my blood turning it into lava as it travelled all around my body. My nerves were electrical racing around my body crackling wherever Adrianna touched me. She grabbed my face and my heart raced with anticipation, our tongues now wrestling in a sloppy wet fashion. I broke free and kissed down her jawline to her neck and sucked on her sweet spot making her gasp in desire squeezing my hair tightly around her fingers. I moved lowly till I kissed down the valley of her breasts. I kissed each one of her nipples and around the beautiful peaks bringing uncontrollable moans from Adrianna's talented mouth.
I licked, sucked and kissed down her body till I finally reached her prize.
I dipped in gently and as slowly as possible licked up and down her perfect slit until her body arched off the bed to try and create more friction. Her pussy was soaked with her juices and I suckled as much as I could moaning loudly at the taste of the most delicious honey I had ever tasted. My honeybee made the best honey God has ever known. I crawled back up her body with ease since both our bodies had a sheen of sweat coating our hot supple skin. I kissed her lovingly and my sneaky fingers slid slowly down her hot and sweaty body killing Ade with the anticipation. I finally reached her paradise and stroked her perfect pussy till Adrianna was begging me to enter her. She writhed and pleaded with me which was music to my ears especially when she growled at me to stop teasing her. I cupped her pussy with force causing her eye to roll back into her head and explicit language to leave her naturally red lips.