Chapter 14 - Being Electrocuted Hurt

Kits POV

Oh fucking hell, I knew they heard him. He was so fucking loud. All that effort that had gone into concealing my real identity had just evaporated by 3 letters from my big brothers big mouth.

"Hey peanut, why are they looking at you like they didn't know who you were?" He whispered

Oh... So now he fucking whispers.

"Because you idiot, they didn't know who I was until you just gave away my real identity. Thanks again for that." Remembering when he did it the first time when I first met Adrianna.

"Oh shit, I'm really sorry baby sister. Do you think they heard me?" He said in hope.

We both turned to look at the royals and saw raw shock on all their faces mixed with Anger on  Edward's and Rose and hurt on Adrianna's. I think it's safe to assume they heard him and now knew exactly who I was. No amount of protesting I wasn't who my own brother declared I was would sway their minds. I was totally screwed now, I don't know how to react. My head was all mush, I knew my life had a very good chance of being over.

"Hmmmm, I'm thinking they heard me." He whispered guiltily standing beside me holding my hand like he did when I was younger and suddenly a glow from our holding hands lit up. It travelled up both our arms and went deep into my chest warming my heart. I felt like a part of me that was missing was just restored, I felt whole again and looked to my brother in wonder and saw him smile down at me with a heart warming brotherly smile. I suddenly heard his voice in my head

"We are bonded again, brother and sister, a family bond that was broken because I died. It broke my bond with the wolves and when I was revived my bond was still broken. You holding my hand re sealed my family bond with you." He said in happiness, allowing a tear to escape his eyes. I also had a few tears streak down my face and I hugged him again with my whole being pouring all the love I had for him into his body. He hugged me back just as strong and kissed the top of my head. I stood back wiping away the last remaining tears and looked up at him, thinking that no matter what happened, at least I got to see my brother alive again. He stood by my side to show them a united and defiant front. We were never going to be separated again, that I would make sure of.

I felt my eyes go back to being the lightest most azure eye colour they naturally were and looked directly into Adrianna's eyes and she audibly gasped. I guess she finally recognised me, her eyes stated to glow and flickered all different emotions from shock, to confusion, to hurt, to longing, to excitement, to want and finally she went back to shocked when our gazes met. She went off into her own world again and I stared at her in worry and genuine care. My brother squeezed my hand and gave me a knowing smirk which made a slight blush colour my cheeks but that hope I had was short lived when I heard the previous vampire queen  scream

"Guards, kill them both. I want every guard in this castle in the training grounds now to kill these two wolves." And just like that my happiness went to horror.

"With you by side we have a chance to defeat all these vamps." My brother said confidently.

"Over 1000 vamps brother, I'm sorry but I don't share your enthusiasm." I squeaked.

"It's either we fight or we die, Kit they have a metal bracelet on my wrist which stops me using my fairy magic AND blocks my wolf so I can't transform into my true form." He finished urgently in my head.

"I will not lose you again brother so trust me and hold my hand. We need to wait for all the guards to surround us, that way they will all be here and not outside these walls, okay? Please trust me brother." I asked pleading to him through our mind link. He may have that bracelet but luckily I don't, I thought silently.