Chapter 25 - Becoming Who Your Meant to Be

Adrianna'S POV

The pilot came over the radio saying we would be starting to descend and would land in 20 minutes. I started to stretch scowling at being woken up by him but glad we were ready to land. When I stretched my arm I felt something soft against my palm and looked over to see my beautiful naked bodyguard still sleeping soundly next to me. I sighed at the sight before me, although my carnel needs were satisfied my heart was not in it at all to the point where I wondered why I even bothered. All I wanted was Kit, she was who I want to spend the rest of my life with, she is not only beautiful and sensual on the outside but her soul is what really attracted me. She was fiery, loyal, smart, honest, strong, brave and thinks about the people she loves. She puts everyone's happiness before her own and when she loves, she loves with her whole being putting all of her emotions into it. I know she is falling in love with me because I feel our connection strengthening with her. I just can't wait till the games are over and I hopefully see her in all her glory holding the cup as the winner. Although I am terrified she could die in the games, I have faith in her fighting skills and her need to be with me to pull her through. I was just about to go off on a tangent of how much I love her when I felt the plane jerk about signalling we were landing.

The bodyguard also known as Kate jerked awake and blushed when she noticed I still hadn't dressed. She flit into her clothes and walked out into her bedroom waving at me awkwardly on the way out making me chuckle slightly. She wasn't that timid last night, that's for damn sure I thought. I proceeded to shower and dress in a smart queen like royal blue pant suit.

I wore nothing underneath the jacket to make me look smart but sexy

I wore nothing underneath the jacket to make me look smart but sexy. It fit me perfectly, hugging me in all the right places.
I knew I was meeting Steven here because he was recruiting a chief to run Alabama for Kit so we decided to meet for a coffee. Of course I had to have Eve convince him since he strongly disliked me for obvious reasons but I needed him to at least tolerate me for Kits sake. It would be horrible for her if the man she loved the most hated her future wife and I didn't want her to be stressed and upset if I could help her. Thank god his mate was Eve, since she really supported mine and Kits pairing. She had told me we were perfect for each other and I of course was inclined to believe her.

The door was opened and I stepped down the stairs to get into my blacked out town car heavily guarded by my royal guards. I would meet Steven first and then I had a press conference to address the fact the Loki pact was reborn and all the positives that came with it instead of the negatives. There were now 3 packs in America. The Red Claw pack who was run by Kits Uncle in the Yellowstone National Park, the oldest and largest national park in the United States. It is situated principally in northwestern Wyoming and partly in southern Montana and eastern Idaho. In exchange for peace I gave Kits uncle all rights to that national park. He couldn't attack or harm vampires and no vampires would step onto his land to harm his pack in return . He readily agreed and I made the same deal with the Blood Moon pack. They were located in Olympic National Park. This was located on Washington's Olympic Peninsula in the Pacific Northwest. Those were both the largest packs in the world since runaway wolves would travel far and wide to join them as I formed a treaty with them both to avoid war.
The last war almost wiped out both species in America so the treaty was made to avoid that happening and so far it was working perfectly. Though those packs were the largest in the world considering most of  the other countries banned the formation of packs so they could control the wolves more efficiently... Or so they thought. Wolves are still powerful and smart even though they are rogues, push them too far and they could band together and cause massacres. To me, peace is the better option and some countries followed my example and it proved to pay off in the long run, but of course the countries oppressing the wolves thought of me as weak and pathetic. They considered me favouring wolves and not putting my own species first but my vampire followers were loyal and supported my decisions to avoid war however when Kit rekindled the most powerful pack in the world that ever lived caused my followers to doubt my leadership skills which therefore brought me to travelling to most of the countries to do countless press conferences, magazine and paper interviews and of course TV shows vampires love like Ellen (still funny and now a vampire) and the evening news and radio interviews. All televisions best programmes were now broadcast at night for obvious vampire related reasons. A few channels had daytime programmes for wolves and other supernatural beings to watch though.