Chapter 37 - Retribution

Adriannas POV

I heard the helicopters fly away with the love of my life as well as the mother of my unborn children. I couldn't believe I was going to be a mother, but a mother to my own biological children. It was my dream to have children with Kit who had already provided me with Sapphire who I adored, I finally had a family to call my own. But I always had a slight sadness because we would both have children but not together, no child could ever share our DNA. Until now of course, Kit and I were going to have children created by us both. It really was a dream come true, until, it was shattered by my own family. Matty ordered 150 VIP soldiers to keep me in this room when Kit was being whisked away to leave. The soldiers all apologised profusely to me as they left but I just glared murderously at them till each one left. All that was left standing was Matty who had just dropped Kit off and flit back to my room, my Mother and William.

"Get the fuck out NOW!!!" I screamed at them.

"Adrianna, Kit will survive. Don't worry about her, she will smash the games. It will be child's play to her especially with her babies helping her." William said positively.

"Shut the fuck up William, I hate all of you right now for convincing Kit she had to do this. You were going to have a bloody niece and nephew. Mother, you have wanted to have legitimate grandchildren since I turned 30. You have waited 200 fucking years to have them and now they are within your grasp you have successfully killed your future grandchildren.... My children" I said with a sob.

"Adrianna, though I have accepted Sapphire. Those children inside Kit are not yours, quite frankly I would think you would want Kit in the games to give you space from her betrayal. She slept with someone else Adrianna you should be fuming with her" my mother said delicately with a hint of malice.

"No mother, she didn't. Those children in her belly are mine... Biologically speaking. They are your grandchildren and you sent them to their death so good luck getting grandchildren out your other children. Let's see who your options are hmmm, we have Matty the whore prince who cares more about the different bitches he sleeps with every night than his own family. You can't even find your mate Matty because your too busy fucking around, your a joke. But at least you might be able to give mother a child by accidentally knocking up one of your tarts.
Option number 2 is Edward, well enough said for the asexual sadistic prick who is most likely plotting my downfall with the enemy aka the Russian cunt. No chance of him finding a mate to get pregnant because to have a mate you have to have a heart, sorry mother but his black heart would stab you if it meant more power.
And finally option number 3, our dear puff of a brother William. The boy who never quite turned into a man. Edwards play thing, I don't like Edward by any means but at least he's not weak. Good look getting grandchildren out of the boy who only takes it up the arse. If your bi Will, then I'm straight" I finished laughing at their awestruck and hurt faces.

William looked heart broken and I felt immediate guilt hit me until I remembered he was part of why Kit wasn't with me right now.

"Screw you Adrianna, you don't know what Edward did to me growing up so how dare you throw that in my face. Just because Kit slept with another man and stupidly got knocked up doesn't give you the right to talk to us like that!" Wiliam screamed at me.

I was on him in nano seconds lifting him in the air choking him out. I grit my teeth " Don't. Ever. Scream. At. Me. Again. " I said enunciating every word and then dropping him on the floor.

"Adrianna, you do not choke your brother because your whore got pregnant," my mum spat out.

"Yeah Ade, bros before ho's" Matty joked nearly earning a laugh from me.