Chapter 34 - Celebration Dinner

Kits POV

"Hahahahaha, oh my god my stomach is killing" I laughed out loud "Marta, you slay me. You almost had me there" I said continuing my hysterical laughter.

I was about to say something else when as quick as lightening I was thrown against the cabin wall and left stuck there 3ft off the ground. I grit my teeth in annoyance and glared at Marta.

She glared back harder making a tiny shiver crawl up my spine. Her glare definitely beat mine and I rolled my eyes and asked "err please tell me why you have me pinned up here like the prized head of a deer." I asked in mock sweetness.

"You stupid ignorant wolf, you dare laugh when I tell you news that will not only turn your life upside down but possibly change the course of history as we know it!" She shouted in pure horror.

"Marta, I don't know if I have to clue you up in biology but to have a child you need a penis and a vagina. Now I know we have the vagina part down but we're coming up short for the penis part. I know for a fact Adrianna doesn't have one and I am damn sure skippy I don't either so what you're claiming is not only impossible but it's ludicrous you could even think that." I said matter of factly.

" Oh Kit! I never got to teach you the fairy biology because I thought you and Adrianna couldn't have sex because of your bite so it didn't seem urgent at the time. Now I see what a grave mistake it was." She said sadly.

" Okay Marta, I will bite. What makes you think that I could possibly be pregnant" I said calmly.

"Kit, as you know wolves and humans have the same mating and producing offspring process. Vampires have a slightly similar process but instead of sex to produce, they mix the vampires sperm and egg together but use the humans as an incubator for the foetus to thrive and grow in for 9 months. Only Vampire Royals can have children the same way wolves and humans can. In fact all creatures have children the same way as the humans, all except the fairies of course. Which is why we are now in this frightful predicament." She finished in an honest tone.

"Okay, I know all what you have said Marta but that still doesn't explain this madness" I said trying to keep my frustration with her in check.

" So impatient Kit, I was getting to this part.... As I was saying, fairies have sex yes to create babies however it doesn't involve eggs or sperm. A baby is born when true unadulterated pure love is demonstrated which 9 times out of 10 is during sex. When all your walls are down and your giving yourself over to someone completely is when this type of love occurs. That same type of love also occurs when sayyyy you bite your mate for the first time, your souls intertwine for eternity and your thoughts shared etc etc." She said smiling at the thought.

" I however was not smiling. I wasn't 100 per cent sure what she just attempted to explain but I needed some serious clarification before I completely lost my head.

" Marta, I still don't get it" I said not bothering this time to hide the frustration.

"Kit, when you devoted yourself to Adrianna with your bite and she did the same to you, you both created an unbreakable bond of pure true love. Your fairy side reacted to this and used the true love between you and Adrianna to create a baby. A baby that was made out of true love instead of all that unromantic primal scientific biology, fairies are creatures that use energy from nature and emotions to fuel there powers. True love is the highest form of energy there is and has enough power to create a life." She said trying to clear things up

"Let me get this straight. I am pregnant because during Adrianna's and my love making, we both demonstrated a true love because we love each other so purely and deeply that my 'fary side' took over and used the energy of our love to create inside me.....a b-b-baby" I said trying to make sense of this bizarre situation and stuttering on the last word.