Chapter 20 - Amusements

Kits POV

I was watching my daughter running around with her new found friends having the time of her life. I had taken her on each ride about 5 times and she still had so much energy though I think it was more the sugar rush. Having 3 ice creams, 4 candy floss sticks and 2 pieces of funnel cake was gonna do that to a little girl. It was her birthday so I didn't mind at all I just hoped she wasn't going to be sick later because she still had birthday cake to wait for. It was going to come out soon so I was just happily watching my little girl run around with a smile permanently on her adorable little face. She saw me watching her and smiled even bigger which I didn't think was possible. She grabbed 4 friends and dragged them over to me, jumping into my arms and snuggled into me making me hug her tighter. She leant back and said proudly as if introducing royalty

"Mummy, I would like you to meet my new best friends, the twins are called Joey and Josh" I looked at them and they were extremely cute. They smiled at me with missing front teeth and both had a mop of unruly dirty blond hair. They were identical except Joey had hazel eyes and Josh had bluey grey eyes. Both were blushing further making them even cuter. My baby continued her introductions "the girl in the princess dress is called Ellie" she said and I looked to see a beautiful little girl with thick chestnut hair and bright blue eyes almost as mystic as my babies eyes. She smiled politely at me and did a little curtsy making me gush on the inside. Sapphire giggled and then finished off by saying "and last but not least my other best friend Skylar or Skye for short. This little girl was breathtaking for a little girl, she had platinum blond hair and hazel eyes with green and golden specks in. She was clearly a tomboy with her white shorts and a blue t-shirt that said in white 'Boys = Cooties'. I laughed out loud and she took off her backwards SnapBack and bowed to me making me and Sapphire chuckle lightly.

"Well, it's lovely to meet you all and I hope you are all having fun." I beamed while putting my daughter down.

"Mummy can they sleep the night, please please please pleeeeeaasse." She begged crossing her hands as if praying to me like I was god." I was about to deny her until she pulled her puppy face and I literally melted. My resolve smashed like glass shattering on the floor and was annoyed at myself for letting my daughter manipulate me with her cute adorable face

"Okayyyy, but I need to speak to their parents first so they know" I said sternly.

They all squealed in excitement and high fived each other before running to find their parents. I cursed myself in my head before a voice laughed in good nature and said

"Wow, a little girl has the big bad wolf wrapped around her tiny finger. Now what do I have to do to gain that super power like little Sapphire."she said seductively with a wink.

I laughed out loud and said "well you gotta be super cute and make me fall in love with you instantly. Oh and you gotta have the best most adorable puppy eyes in the world. That's how she gets me, that's my daughters super power. I swear if I went blind she would not get half the stuff she gets outta me. Anyway, how are you? I haven't seen you around though I have to say it's funny how you just sneak up to me when you just saw Ade leave to get Sapphires present." I remarked with a cheeky smile which made her roll her eyes at me being a kid.

"Well I figured since I'm wearing the witches sun cream I would come out to see Sapphires birthday and talk her mother into maybe having Will watch her daughter for a second while you take me for a..... Ride" she whispered that last part huskily in my ear making my arousal start to bubble. I chided my libido for reacting to her but after last night with Adrianna I made her a deal which if I wanted Adrianna to continue to trust me I needed to abide by it.