Prologue.

You sighed in relaxation, as you sat down in a random chair placed in the corner of the gift shop. You tried to close your eyes, for it was a tiring day.

Ahh, summer; a time for leisure, recreation, and taking it easy... I bet nothing would ruin this amazing da--

"Y/N, sweep the floors! Tourists are coming in 5 minutes!"

You winced in your chair, almost falling. You groaned in response, slowly standing up. Your boss, Stan Pines, cackled on his way outside. You didn't understand why he ever made you his favorite when all he does was giving you orders. You picked up the broom and started sweeping little by little.

You've been working in the Mystery Hack for about 3 years now. You forgot how you randomly just started to work there, but you did.

You already met Soos and Wendy, your co-workers. They were both really cool and treated you like a great friend.

"Wendy!" Stan shouted. "Price those merchandise! Make it triple zeros!" Wendy sighed and pulled out the marker from her pocket. She wrote down three zeros with no emotion at all. Stan laughed. "Soos, make some more believable, spooky monsters!"

"You got it, Mr. Pines," Soos replied before gluing a random part of an animal to the carcass of the other animal. You stared in horror at the stuffed-- if it was stuffed-- animal.

A minute later, the doors opened, welcoming tourists from other places. It was a real mystery why they come here in the first place. Still, this was like any other day.

end of prologue

▼△▼△

editing!

KimmiePines