Sold Out

{COMPLETED} May 9, 2016

WARNING: Language, language, LANGUAGE!!

Short oneshot.

~●~●~●~●~●~
Age: 14

I walked my way to the movies and feeling pumped to see my favorite movie. I have my money, my F/M merch and myself. I have everything I need now. Eeeeeee! I can't wait!

~●~●~●~●~

I was now waiting for the line and I'm next! Weeeeeeee! Here it comes!

"1 ticket for the F/M, please!!"

"Ma'am, I'm sorry but it's already sold out. I'm sorry."

My exciting smile quickly faded. It was fuckin' sold out?

I stared blankly at the woman and she shouted, "Next!" And I was out of the line.
Then whats all this waiting in the line and buying foods for? Fucking nothing!

I waited 2 hours for this shiz and just told that it was freaking sold out!

I wanted to scold myself for buying foods first then buying a ticket.

I muttered such things and stomp my way outside the theaters and sit on the sidewalk, clutching on my popcorn angrily.

I brought my phone out and started to post on my (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or any social media account) to post about this.

As I was still on my phone, I heard someone cleared their throat.

I snapped my head to the boy with brown curly locks and brown eyes.

"Hey." He said.

"Hey."

I scooted away from him. "Wait! It's okay. I won't do anything bad." He assured. My shoulders went loose and sigh of relief escaped from my lips.

He cleared his throat again. "So.. what happened?"

"Sold out." I said, while looking down.

"Oh. Well, me too." He stayed quiet.

"Ugh! I'm so looking forward to watch my favorite movie but then that fucking saleslady says it's sold out. I fucking scolded myself for buying food before my ticket. Stupid me."

"Hey, calm down. I also didn't watched the movie. I was late and my date didn't showed up. I guess she's just didn't like me. A nerdy, wimp like me."

"Oh. But hey, that's okay. We're both didn't get to watch it." You both sighed.

"Wanna.. finish my popcorn with me?" I smiled nervously. He smiled back.

"Of course."

And we spent the whole night, talking to each other about life. Laughing.

~●~●~●~●~
Age: 16

♪2nd POV♪

"Hey, cupcake~" Your boyfriend greeted you as you hugged him.

"Hey, Dippy! We hangin' out tonight?" You smiled. Dipper chuckled at your child-like actions.

"As a matter- of- fact, yes."

"Where?"

"You'll see."

You pouted, but then smiled. "Alright," you pecked him on his cheeks. "Bye Dip!"
~●~●~●~●~

You wore your simple clothes and headed to the Shack. You knocked on the door and Dipper answered. "Let's go?"

"Yea, let's go."

You held hands with him and leaned your head to his arms. You realized this was the road and the way to -

The Gravity Falls Movie Theatres.

The place where you first met him.

You laughed as you turned to him. "What are we doing here?"

"Came to watch our favorite movie." Dipper said, showing you two tickets to the F/M. You gasped. You squealed. You hugged him.

"You're the best!" You kissed his lips.

"I know." He smiled.

"Thank God, you bought tickets first before the food." You sighed.

"Yeah, so we won't end up like you." He teased. You shoved his arm playfully as he laughed.

You looked at the exact sidewalk where your 14 year old self and 14 year old Dipper laughing and talking.

You smiled at the memory.

"What's funny, Y/N?" Dipper suddenly asked.

"I just remembered the day we first met. We ate popcorns." You giggled.

"Yeah.. I remembered that." Dipper smiled at you. You grinned back.

You were now inside and sat on the most comfortable seat in the room.

The movie started. You leaned your head towards Dipper's shoulder.

"I love you, Dipper." You whispered.

"I love you too, Y/N. Always."

~●~●~●~●~

You two. Are so. CUTEEEEEEEE!

I cannot!

HUEHUEHUE

[May 12, 2016]

Signin' out,
KimmiePines~