I thought... [Part 1]

Did you cried last oneshot?

Well... here's another one and why am I always thinking about sad things?!

Maybe because of school...

Enjooyyyy

✖✖

Age: 25

You glanced at the letter on the table in front of you.

'He forgot about me... why, Dipper, why would you...'

▶Flashback◀

You and Dipper were 6 year olds in Piedmont. You were inseperable in both ways, and nothing would ever keep you two apart.

You would be eating together, having sleepovers ― even when your house is just in front of theirs ―, Mabel has her own friends, so no problem.

Right now, Dipper was chasing you, and your running away in circles from him. You both went to your secret hiding place in the park where no one could find it, like shutting stress and people out. You just found it a month ago and told Dipper about it, and here you were.

"You should keep up!" You giggled and you're still running.

"I-I can keep up!" His voice defended.

You giggled more and suddenly, you were face to face with the dork.

"Boo!"

"Gah!" You jumped and your butt landed on the grass. Dipper chuckled and helped you up. "Dipper! Don't scare me like that!" The six year old you grumbled.

"Sorry, N/N..." Dipper apologized.

"Mm... that's okay. Let's just read books!" You cheered, being the nerd you were.

"Yeah!" Dipper agreed. You picked the book you brought and sat under the tree. You patted a seat next to you and he sat on it, too.

"Dipper, you liar." You were on the verge of crying and walked reluctantly to the table where the letter was placed on.

As best friends, you're not thinking of the loves yet. You need to enjoy it before it last.

6 years later~

You and Dipper sat under the tree; the same spot you two had seaten 6 years ago. Along the years, you manage to have a crush on the brown-haired boy, and you decided to tell him that today since he's leaving with his twin sister tomorrow from Piedmont... to Gravity Falls.

Your parents didn't agreed to the idea of you going with them. It's best if you stay here, what they said.

"Dipper?"

He was reading a book when you called him. He turned to you. "Hm?"

"I need to tell you something... before you go."

"Shoot."

"O-okay," you took a deep breath, "along these years of friendship w-with you, I-I've been wanting to tell you, really... is that... I like you."