I already did.

I'm back! Hahaha

I've been raised from the dead by my fabulous soul~

Enjoy this short oneshot!

Ps: Piedmont, Cali. ♡

△◆△◆

"Best friends forever?"

"Best friends forever."

◆△◆△

You and Dipper have been best friends for almost a year.

It started when you bumped into him at your first day in school as a 2nd year high school. The both of you exchanged names and eventually became friends with the help of Dipper's twin sister, Mabel. You and Dipper would always hang out at his or your house to play videogames, tell stories, and staying in to eat foods or whatever.

Until, you started growing unusual feelings for him.

It happens whenever you're with him. These butterflies inside your stomach will just explode and fly around. Hearing Dipper's laugh, seeing his smile and just a bit of overflowing cuteness will definitely make up your day.

"Y/N, there's something I wanted to tell you..." Dipper started, pushing his fingers on the controller.

You looked at him and paused the game you're already winning at. "Hm?" You smiled.

Dipper sighed. "I... I-- saw..." 

"What?" You asked again.

"Can I... ask for an advice?"

"Hm?" You said "Advice for what?"

Dipper looked down, shy. "I like this girl," Your eyes slightly widened and your smile slowly faltered. It was a good thing Dipper's head was down so he couldn't see you.

"Uh..." you stuttered. "Really?" You smiled again, but it didn't reached your eyes.

Dipper's head was lifted again and glanced at you. "Yeah... I want to ask you how can I approach a wonderful girl like her."

"Well... first, you need to be y-yourself," 

Dipper nodded. "Then?"

"Then... be with her always, of course." You said, thinking about the time when Dipper will hang out with the girl he likes more often, leaving you with Mabel. You're afraid this would happen someday. "You want her to like you, don't you? So better yet, just be with her." You ended it with a forced grin.

Dipper smiled. "Thanks, Y/N. You're the best friend I ever had." He hugged you.

You laughed quietly. "Hehe. Friends," you returned the hug weakly, placing your head in his shoulder as you softly brushed your hand across his dark brown hair.

△◆△◆

#1 "You need to hang out with her always."

On the next day, Dipper stayed at your house this time and brought you chips, pastries and drinks to enjoy the movie marathon the two of you planned for the whole afternoon.

As the movie played, you scooted next to Dipper as he munched on a bag of popcorns. He didn't seem to noticed though, thank goodness.

There's just one question you wanted to ask him.

"Hey, I thought you were at your girl's house?"

Dipper blushed at the word 'your girl' but it was too dark for you to see. "Oh she said she was busy when I talked to her last night so I didn't go." He stated, eyes still glued on the tv and eats another popcorn.

"Okay," you said. Inside, your heart was racing that that girl was out of town and you've got the chance to be with Dipper, but outside, your face was poker.

You enjoyed your afternoon with him.

◆△◆△

#2 "Always give her presents."

Then, as you ordered your favorite frappe at a cafè, you reached for your wallet.

"Here," Dipper suddenly said, handing the cashier his money.

You looked up to the voice. "Dipper? But wh--"

"The girl I like said she was studying for her test, so I thought I could spend my earnings for you then." He finished.

"No, no, you shou---"

"Please?"

Dammit. You wished Dipper's cuteness didn't existed, but you had no choice. You sighed. "Alright,"  the cashier gave you your order as Dipper told his. He waited for another 10 minutes and the ice coffee arrived. The both of you went to a nearby vacant table and placed your drinks. "Thanks for treating me, by the way."

"No prob." Dipper shrugged.

You and Dipper talked the whole afternoon.

◆△◆△

#3 "Give the girl compliments."

You turned around with a bit of a oversized blue cap. "So? How do I look?" You asked Dipper.

"Hm. You look cute," He commented. You giggled as your face heated up.

"You really think so?" You said.

"Yeah! Of course, Y/N." Dipper replied.

You sat down next to him and bring out his phone. "Hey, did you texted the girl already?"

Dipper nodded. "Yeah, I texted her that she's pretty and cool, but she would just see it, not replying." He frowned.

"Oh," You frowned also, but you smiled. For him. "It's okay, buddy. I'll give you more advice to tell her how you feel. You will do it, Dips. Don't worry."

△◆△◆

Alright. That was two weeks ago. Right now, Dipper asks for an advice which is the part where he would finally tell the girl he loves her! Outside, you are beyond excited, but inside, you're kinda upset...

Every week, Dipper would just go to your house, and ask for advices. It breaks you heart everytime you mention their lovelife and moments in the future when you'll just imagine he's enjoying it with you.

It's hard to keep a smile when you already know you're broken.

But nonetheless, Dipper's your best friend. You would do anything for him, even if it means losing him as your best friend and replacing you with his  girlfriend. You can't change the result after this.

Anyway, you keep on telling Dipper to be strong and brave, but he would just chicken out on every opportunity. But you figured this is really the chance.

"I don't know how to tell her I'm in love with her..." Dipper starts.

You groan. "Just tell her, Dip!"

"... you're right," Dipper sighs. "Ok... let me practice on you first."

"Okay..." you quietly agree. He takes a deep breath.

"I-I love you," your heart skips a beat.

"I love you, too. Now go tell her!"

"I already did."