New Year

Ye this sucks.

Anyway, Happy New Year, guys! Thanks for completing my whole year. Let's make this year more awesome!

Enjoy~

◆△◆△

"Dipper, it's finally starting!" You tell your boyfriend as the both of you and other residents in Gravity Falls stand on the grassy ground. You are all bundled in winter clothing because it's pretty windy today.

Mayor Tyler had adressed the town to gather for the New Year celebration and now you're all there. Blubs and Durland took care of the cannon while some took care of the fireworks.

Tyler Cutebiker stands in front of the crowd. "Folks! I wish you all a happy new year! When the countdown is finish, we all set match to our fireworks. You can all also go get some fireworks for your own too; those lightsticks that sparkles when you light 'em. Now, let's start the countdown!"

All of you cheer and count.

"10!"

"9!"

"8!"

"7!"

"6!"

"5!"

"4!"

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!" 

The police officers blow up their cannon and the ball flew up to somewhere else. Manly Dan, Toby Determined and other people light up the fireworks, which cause them to fly up to the air and explode. The people stare in awe as others cheer.

You, Dipper, Candy, Grenda, Wendy and Mabel went to have some sparklesticks (idrk what to call them but it was what Dipper had in the episode, "Not What He Seems" when they were playing with fireworks) and light 'em up. You even heard Stan grumbled, "This would be more amazing with my illegal fireworks."

You all enjoyed the colors in every fireworks and the sparkles in it as you snuggle closer to your boyfriend.

You turn to him. "Happy New Year, Dipper."

He smiles and kiss your forehead. "Happy New Year, Y/N." Dipper leans again for a passionate kiss. You kiss back, smiling in content, as you start a new year with him.