SPECIAL Birthday Surprise!

I'M LATE SO I'M SORRY! FUCK WRITER'S BLOCK

First off, let's all greet the Pines twins a HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Mason "Dipper" Pines

Mabel "Mabel" Pines HAHAHAHA

Oh, my gosh, can you imagine? In the real world, you'll be like-- 16 years old! Wow!

Happy birthday, Dipper and Mabel! May all your wishes come true and be sure to don't freak out when it comes to trigonometry and triangles, 'cause you freaking killed Bill Cipher.

And Dipper, take care of Wendy's hat 'cause even though you hurt my feelings and make me jealous for exchanging hats with Wendy (that you should've given to me!), take care always. You are and will always be our dorky, awesome, nerdy, cool, beloved Pinetree.

And Mabel? I want you to continue your fangirling and matchmaking skills throughout the universe. Continue making clips and videos with your twin brother, Dippy and make more theories and guide to life. Be safe always and may you have more birthdays to come with Dipper!

It sucks that I couldn't af-Ford (puns, don't you like 'em) GF merches and others just because it can't be shipped here (in the Philippines) also, even though there IS a GF merch, I won't be able to buy one since my parents will only tell me it's a waste of time and money. I want to beg harder, but what's the point? Grunkle Stan's not himself any--- wait.

Anyway, Dipper and Mabel Pines, HAPPY BIRTHDAY from us GF fans! Also to the ones who provided their voices; Jason Ritter and Kristen Schaal, and of course to the two persons where the twins really came from and based from it; Alex and Ariel Hirsch!

Again, HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY HAHAHA

I think the show's birthday of Dip and Mabes is on February 15, 2016 (right when the show ended) hehehe

THIS IS A LONG A/N AND I WANT TO SLEEP

You are in your own apartment, when you remember that it's Dipper's birthday.

You've been thinking for the whole morning about how can you surprise him...

You've been watching investigative documentaries, finally giving you and idea how to give Dipper a surprise birthday party along with Mabel Pines, his twin sister that you planned the whole thing with Candy, Grenda, Stan, Soos, Wendy and others more.

This will be a surprise your boyfriend would never forget. ;)

You set everything on its place and currently, you are hiding inside your closet.

Apparently, you planned that you died. You scattered red food color on the floor with a knife beside it. You had also texted Dipper to come to your apartment, asking him for help.

DIPPER HELP ME! SOMEONE'S HERE I DON'T KNOW WHO HE IS!!! HELP

That's. What you texted.

You snicker quietly in your closet, thinking what would happen next.

✖♡

Meanwhile, Dipper is running, running towards your apartment room, ignoring the screams of the lobby manager. He goes to room 618, not bothering to knock.

First thing he steps on is the floor.

Covered with your blood.

Wink ;)