BonusChapter #1: Love God.

"Look it's a cat-!"

"-barfing an airplane."

"Oh! That one looks like a... a cloud!"

"Boo!"

"Thompson! Stop being lame at everything!"

Everyone laughed. The gang went to the cemetery and as bored teenagers, you all decided to watch the clouds together.

While laughing, you noticed Dipper holding your hand. You held his hand back, more tightly. Luckily, no one noticed.

"Hey, that cloud looks like a pink heart-shaped balloon!" Mabel exclaimed.

You furrowed your eyebrows together. You sit up. "Wait. Clouds don't come in colors," You said, entirely confused. "That is a balloon." You finished, glancing at Mabel.

"Oh, dude! It's the Woodstick Festival!" Wendy cheered.

"Woodstick Festival?" Dipper asked.

You grinned. "Yeah, it's about-"

Interrupting you were loud moans and grunts that sounded almost like a zombie.

"What was that?" You asked.

All heads were whipped to the same direction where the sounds came from.

You walked all the way there. "Dudes, looks like it's coming from that open grave." Wendy pointed at the said hole with a tombstone on top. The sounds continued.

"You look," Nate said, nudging Lee.

"No, you look!" Lee said.

"Thompson, you look." Dipper cut the two off.

Nate chuckled. "Nice use of Thompson." He praised. Thompson took a step forward, his hands were outstretched and his face was contorted of fear.

"Gaze upon death. Gaze upon death! Gaze upon death! Gaze upon death." You chanted.

~●~●~

Turns out, it was Robbie, who haven't actually moved on about his and Wendy's breakup, leading up to Mabel who felt sympathy towards him.

Mabel told Dipper about it but Dipper objected the thought of helping the teenager. You, on the other hand, slightly agreed on the "matchmaker genius" that she coined herself.

~●~●~

"Guys! You know what Robbie needs? A new girl!" Mabel shouted at Wendy and Dipper. You were handling something upstairs. "Romance is like gum," she brought out a packet of gum and unwrapped it. "when it's losing flavor, chunk another one in your mouth!" Mabel did as she said it. "Look at Soos and Melody!"

Soos laughed, telling Melody a new joke through a computer screen. The girl smiled back.

"Match made!" Mabel cheered. "And look at Waddles and Gompers!" She sprinkled confetti at them. "Match made!"

"They're a goat and a pig, Mabel." Dipper said.

"Oh, yeah? Then what about you and Y/N?" She said. Dipper immediately turned quiet. His face was bright red when your face entered his mind. Mabel took it as an opportunity to rub it on his face. "Now I'm the greatest match maker!" Mabel cheered.

"No offense, Mabel, but Robbie's a hopeless case." Wendy chimed in.

"Robbie's a hopeless case, eh?" Mabel said in a dark note. She suddenly thought of an idea, but she can't do it alone.

"Y/N! I need you to help me! Please!" Mabel screamed, quickly running upstairs. She grabbed your arm and pulled it until you were completely downstairs.