Chapter 7: The Break Up.

It's been a week since Wendy and Robbie started dating. Dipper thought that he should up his game for her to notice him, though, he also noticed that you were a little... off.

He's got to do something!

So Dipper started to show his boldness in front of his crush. He started hanging out with her more often, talk to her, make fun of people with her, laugh with her.

One day, in the Mystery Shack gift shop, it was now their employee break. Wendy thought they should have fun with the tourists by saying what they think they were saying.

Dipper mocked with a stupid voice, "do you have this tee shirt with my size?"

Wendy joined, doing the voice for Stan, 'I have something better! Behold; my butt!"

They both laughed, realizing it was really stupid. Dipper stopped, and stared at Wendy who was still laughing. "I could play this game forever." He whispered. Dipper instantly blushed, thinking that he's a creep for saying that, and maybe his life is ruined, or Wendy will hate him forever, or--

Meanwhile, Wendy heard the whole thing. I could play this game froever. She mentally winced, and felt bad for him. Wendy only wished you to be awake at this time, to keep Dipper company, but because you slept late, she's hopeless.

She acted like she didn't hear anything.

"What'd you say?" Wendy said, dumbfounded.

Dippee cleared his throat. "Coughing!" He struggled to fake his cough. "Those weren't words!"

Wendy saw Mabel behind him, giving her a signal which was a wink. She pretended to clear her throat. "This is fun," Mabel teased. "What you two have."

"Mabel!" Dipper exclaimed. "How long have you been standing there?"
She laughed. "Don't worry about that. Let's talk about why I'm doing this dance!" Mabel did a tapdance, as Wendy tried to hold her laugh. "Du dup doo du du dup," Mabel sang.

"Oh no, she got into Smile Dip again!"

"Wrong 1000!" Mabel grinned. "It's because today is the greatest day of my life! Sev'ral Timez is playing at the Gravity Falls Civic Center in buffet!"

Wendy and Dipper began to made fun of the boy band, even making Mabel frown a bit, but nonetheless, Mabel invited her friends, Candy and Grenda, for a meeting.

△▲△▲

Minutes just after Mabel went to find her friend, the two employees continued their game. Then, Wendy's boyfriend went inside the gift shop. "Hey, is this the fingerless glove store? I like things that are dumb, I'm Robbie." Dipper said, trying to hit Robbie's tone and voice. He and Wendy laughed out loud.

Robbie laughed sarcastically. "Laugh it up, chief," he spat. He turned to Wendy. "So hey, Wendy. Nate and his girlfriend are going to Look Out Point tonight. Maybe we should go too." Dipper cringed, both physically and mentally, he internally begged for Wendy not to come.

"Are you kidding me?" Wendy pushed Robbie away.  "First you stood me up last night, and instead of apologizing, you want me to go to Look Out Point?!"

Dipper shuffled behind the door and hide, still listening to their conversation.

Wendy crossed her arms. "Look, Robbie. I don't think this relationship is working. Maybe... I should see other people." Hearing this, Dipper jump up and down, seeming to have a victory jig. He hugged the nearest pig, Waddles, tight. He wanted to announce this to you.

"Woah." Robbie put his hands up. "Okay, okay. Before you do anything crazy... I want you to hear this." He brought out a CD and placed it in a player. "I wrote this for you."