Left Behind.

Guysssss, I need fucking requests to write! I can't just do this on my own... 😔

But, on the bright side, IT'S WEEKEND!!

I can update finally, ughh

I mentally died at my first week of school.

Rly.

Enjoy!

~●~●~

Age: Hmm, 16? 17?

You and Dipper are best friends. Same school, same friends, probably the same costumes on Halloween! Your unbreakable friendship bond has reached into 5 years. Well, that's the problem. Friendship.

You already know the reason.

You both seemed to be afraid to break that bond that you can't confess even if you're comfortable with each other already. No subtle and obvious hints.

Every year, you and Dipper would celebrate your friendship anniversary by going to you two's favorite restaurant with cake and streamers. As a sign that that friendship will last forever.

You both wanted to break it, though, for somethng even more.

You and Dipper were very happy being friends forever. Your 6th friendship anniversary is coming up, and nothing could ever come in your way.

At least... that's what you thought.

Apparently, Dipper found a girl, your's and Dipper age and he's always hanging out with her, basically making you the third wheel.

You hated being the third wheel. All your friends were happy with their boyfriends. And you? A weirdo loner with only a friend that's hanging out with a new girl right now.

But you weren't worried. It's okay, as long as he shows up on the 6th friendshipversary. You smiled, and thought about the good thoughts.

●●

You already arrived at the restaurant. You brought your cake and set it down the table you and Dipper reserved, since you two were the restaurants' favorite customers. You shrugged off your small backpack and took your seat.

You got the chance to talk to Dipper last night, since you and him haven't had a valid conversation 'cause... y'know.

Thankfully, he agreed and almost forgot that it's yours' and his 6th friendshipversary.

Anyway, you sat there, waiting. You were rather getting impatient on waiting. You checked your phone, messaged your best friend and waited.

Hey, Dip. Wer are u right now? :(

It was 5 minutes before you heard a ringtone chime.

Sorry, Y/N. I have something to do before I go there... :( I'll be there as fast as I can. ;)

You frowned, he's never this late when it comes to important occasions.

You decided to call him. It rang. He answered.

"Hello--?" You were suddenly cut off by a frustrated Dipper.

"Y/N, I said don't disturb me right now! I'm sorry, but I promise I'll get there."

You were quiet, listening. What you heard immediately caught your attention.

"Dipper, c'mon! The movie's starting!"

A girl voice whined. Dipper shushed the girl and went back to his phone. You saw a fly, flying around the two tier cake. You fanned it away.