Chapter 2: Crush...?

It was a boring day in the Shack. There was no customers, and it was a hot summer's day. You and Wendy both slacked off in the cash register, but meanwhile the newlycomer twins both hanged out in their room (attic).

Dipper laid in his bed, noticing Mabel was, yet again, swooning over a guy out of her league. He sighed. "Mabel? I know you're going through your 'boy crazy' phase, but I think you're overdoing it with the 'crazy' part."

"What?" Mabel jumped off her bed. "Pfft. Now, that is crazy. There's nothing wrong with it! I just wanna have an epic summer romance!" She walked towards him and pointed. "And you should too! I saw you staring at Wendy earlier..." Mabel sang, her cheeks hurting from so much smiling.

Dipper stuttered, blushing. "What? Th-that's stupid!"

The girl laughed. "Yeah right. We both know that's not true."

△▲△▲

A few days later, there was still awkwardness in the shack, although Stan haven't noticed. He didn't even care if you're all uncomfotable. He just wanted you to get along.

After a ton of tourists, Stan opted to take a break. You leaned towards the table, slightly tapping on it as if to create a rhythm. Dipper and Mabel just got down from upstairs, planning to watch some pointless Gravity Falls TV shows. You saw Dipper all being cute and--

Wait.

Did you just think he's cute?

Yes. Yes, you did.

You blinked your thoughts away, just as Stan entered the gift shop. "Alright, look alive, people! Another wave of tourists are visiting in the next 45 minutes!"

You groaned externally. Why.

Wendy just came barging inside the gift shop, along with Soos in his trusty cap. The plaid-wearing gal casually jumps over the counter inside her spot.

Meanwhile, all through the parkour, the brown-haired male stared at her beauty. His eyes started sparkling and his mouth went slightly agape.

He might... sorta.... like her--

"Dipper!"

The said boy shook his head in surprise. "What... what happened?" All of a sudden, Mabel laughed hysterically. "What's so funny?"

"Well, you've been staring at Wendy this whole time! You looked like a freaky creep!" It was then cut off with her laughing. Dipper then blushed, feeling too embarassed to say anything.

△▲△▲

editing!!

KimmiePines~