Photograph

Heyooo! Haha.

This is the Dipper's POV oneshot again and I assure you,

This will give you feels~

Get ready for 'em!

✖♡

Age: 19-21

My name is Dipper Pines. I'm a professional photographer, taking pictures of the unknown mysteries or for other occasions like taking pictures of my sister, Mabel, dancing with her friends or my great Uncle Ford with his creature hunting.

I was in the park, capturing shots of nature and people together. I was focusing my camera when it captured you, your back facing on me. I was surprised how the lens was crystal clear when I took a picture of you.

When you turned around eventually, I noticed how beautiful you are. Your eyes, smile and laughter. Everything. It was love at first sight.

I decided to approach you.

"Hi. I'm Dipper Pines; a-a photographer..?"

"Oh, hello. I'm Y/N L/N." You smiled.

And it turned out well. I asked you if you wanted to be friends and you happily agreed.

Months later and I'm feeling a little itchy and awkward whenever your around me. Okay, I admit. I'm falling in love with you; and I'm hoping you would, too.

I want to tell you, but I'm scared. Maybe your family won't accept me as me. Maybe you just want to be friends. That hurt.

I decided to make the confession date a little longer. I want to be ready, and so were you.

5 years later...

And there you were...

Wearing an elegant, gorgeous, white dress with a veil covering your head. You were absolutely beautiful, by the way. You were clutching your favorite flowers―the one I gave you―tightly while walking on the white carpet towards me. I was there, standing next to the altar.

When you reached me, you whispered,

"Thanks for the being the photographer at my wedding."

It stabbed my heart a few times to know the hurtful truth; that being the wimp I am for not telling you my real feelings about you, served me consequences.

Now I know that you will never be mine, and I will never be yours. Forever.

Still, I showed you my smile. That was fake. I want to show you that I'm strong, brave and happy for what you are now.

And there I was, taking pictures of you with your wonderful newlywed husband.

But remember, when you need me,

I will always be here.

And I still love and in love with you,

Y/N L/N.

✖♡

There are a thousand photographers in this world,

but you are the only one who captured my heart with a perfect shot.

♡✖

Alright, alright, alright!

Wait, is this supposed to be sad? Whoops.

I'm sorry... again, for giving you feels.

Bye, for now.

KimmiePines~