Treat and Treat!

Meh. Actually I don't have any ideas for Halloween but my tiny brain thought of something. this is not freaking smut. Lol jk this is not smut at all. i'm not writing any fucking smut for y'all dirty people. (even though sometimes I read one hehe)

This is short, because my tiny brain says so.

And also, Dipper haven't been into Trick-or-Treating. Ever.

Enjoy! And Happy Halloween! Watch out for the Halloween Trickster, children.

Age: hm. Maybe 13?

🎃

It was Halloween. Many kids goes from door to door, trick-or-treating with the Halloween spirit.

But not you and Dipper.

You both decided that instead of walking from houses to houses and eating candies that will make your stomach ache, you and Dipper will just watch a lame horror movie.

So, with Mabel, Candy, Grenda and Soos trick-or-treating, Stan sleeping and Waddles eating, it's a perfect night for a movie night.

🎃

"So boring!"

You yell, munching on the cheese-coated popcorn. You both watch 'Ghost Turtle' since it's the only show to be appearing in TV at this hour. So you turned off the lights, plopped on the chair with Dipper and cooked the perfect popcorn.

Dipper hums, agrees and turn to you. "What is trick-or-treating anyway?" You shrug as he continues. "I never been into that stuff before."

You quietly smirk to yourself. You happen to have a thing for the brown-haired dork for a while now and you've been wanting to tell him, now you got the perfect chance.

"I think I have an idea," you say.

"What?"

You shift to your seat that you're whole body is facing his. Luckily, the seat has more space to fit in. You set the bowl of popcorn aside. You place your finger on Dipper's chest. "What's that on your shirt?"

He was fooled, as he looks down. You quickly lift your finger up, causing it to flick Dipper's nose.

"Ow!" Dipper holds his nose and keeps whining and blushing. "What was that for?" He looks in your eyes and pouts.

"You look and sound like a baby! But a cute one." You chuckle. "Now that's a trick."

Dipper blushes more, but he has an idea, too. He suddenly points to a wall painting. "Y/N, look!" He says.

You laugh sarcastically. "Oh, ha-ha. Nice try, Dip."

"No, I'm not joking!" Dipper hides the smile on his lips. "It's really there!"

You roll your eyes and follow, but you already know it's nothing. "Alright, where is it?" You see the painting. "Oh look! It's a painting," you announce monotously. You start to turn around. "I'm sorry, Dipper, that is a really nice trick, but you gotta---"

As you fully turn around, you are cut off by Dipper's lips meeting yours halfway. You widen your eyes, but it eventually closes and you feel the sparks around you and this cute nerd.

You continue to kiss, nothing disturbs you except the static noises on the TV screen. Dipper's hand goes to your waist as yours goes to the nape of his neck.

You both then pull away and look into each other's eyes. "I..." Dipper starts. "I-I like you, for a long time now, Y/N."  

"Me, too."

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"...yeah," you say. "Trick-or-Treat?"

He grins. "I think I prefer Treat better." You smile. Dipper leans down and closes his eyes, but you smirk and jump out of his hold. He instantly opens his eyes to see you, grinning widely and running away. "Y/N!!" Dipper shouts, but you know he's not angry.

"Try and catch me, you loser!"

And with that, you all enjoyed your Halloween,

With Dipper having his best treat in the world.

You.

🎃

I hope you enjoyed this cute oneshot with fluff!

Happy Halloween, everyone! This is probably late lol

👿KimmiePines👿