I thought. . . [Final Part 4] :(

I'm sad this is ending...

Mabel's voice echoed through Dipper's head.

"She's gone."

He turned around to see that Mabel's not there anymore. She must've left.

You're dead, without him knowing.  Dipper's heart clenches, then he glanced at the book. He saw the cover.

It was covered in F/C paper with colorful designs. It has gems, drawings and a  large font of the title. Looks like it's old and was written by a 4 year old you.

Diary of Y/N L/N

Dipper caressed your name. Y/N. He remembered your eyes, face, laughter and many more. He remembered everything.

Since he's the only one there in the cemetery, he sat down under the tree in front of your grave. Dipper placed the book on his lap and his eyes were looking directly on your name carved on the tombstone.

He started to open the first page.

"Hello, Y/N! I see you've been writing in this book for 30 years now! Hihi ^_^
What am I gonna be when I'm 35 years old? Hehe. Enjoy writing your favorite stuff and crushes! <3 love you, future Y/N!

From: Past Y/N." 

Dipper laughed. How your imaginations as only a 4 year old were crazy as heck.

He turned to the next page and it goes on and on. There were pictures of your family, picture of Christmas, Thanksgiving, 4th of July and New Years'. 

There were also pictures of your little self checking your height as you grow up and your handwriting and penmanship becoming a little more mature.

There were parts when the diary paper got stained by wet marks, meaning that you were crying those days when guys were bullying you.

"In my school here in California, guys would shove me into walls or stuff me in lockers. Those were 4th graders. I wish bullying didn't exist. It's mean and cruel."

Dipper's face softened when he read this. He felt the same way about bullies. They would tease about his birthmark on his forehead and would push him for being weak and noodly.

He proceeded to the next page. Every now and then, Dipper glanced at your stone.

The next page was when you're 6 years old.

"Dear Diary,

Mom convinced me to go to school today since I transferred but I'm afraid. I'm afraid there would be bullies again :(
but Mom said my friends will protect me.
I have friends?

Dipper chuckled lowly.

So I went to school with Mommy while holding her soft hand. Many kids started to look at us so I hide behind Mom. She pat my back as comfort. I love mommy so much.

When we walked inside of classroom, I looked at everyone inside. They were busy and my mom was talking to teacher. She said that I should go play with them. I sit on the ground and no one played with me...