I'm here.

YELLOW, LOYAL FANS OF GRAVITY FALLS AND PEOPLE WHO READS THIS PIECE OF SHIT >3<

Hehe pls enjoy this SHORT oneshot. And also! Thanks for the 15.4k mwah!  Sorry for the late update lol

#feelsalert ? I guess...

Age: 28 or olderrr

◆△◆△

Her tiny feet lightly walks on the tiles of the house as giggles echoes through the air. The four year-old daughter spreads her arms out for her Daddy, as he embraces her tightly as he can. They both laugh at the same time, joyful as they can be.

"Good job, (Name)!" Dipper says.

(Name) giggles more. "Daddy!" She nuzzles her cheeks into Dipper's as he smiles softly.

"Now, come on, baby. We're going somewhere." he puts his daughter down until she has to balance again. "I'll be right back," Dipper dashes upstairs to get something.

(Name) glances upstairs where her father dissappeared. She wanders around the living room and eventually stumbles across picture frames. She stares at the images curiously. One has a picture of a woman in a hospital room, cradling a newborn baby in her arms.

Another picture is the same woman, but younger. She's wearing a toga and a graduation cap, standing on the stage with a diploma on hand, wearing the biggest grin anyone has ever seen.

The third picture is a picture of a girl and a boy. The guy is kissing the girl in the cheek as she smiles cheekily at the camera. The last frame is a wedding picture of both the man and a woman.

A toy catches (Name)'s attention, which she goes to get it.

"I'm back!" Dipper says. He sees his daughter, her back in front of him. Dipper smirks to himself and gently scoops (Name) in his strong arms. The young girl gasps and squeal, squirming her way out of her dad's grip. Dipper laughs along with (Name), but he eventually lets her down. "Here's your clothes, (Name)."

△◆△◆

After a long thirty minutes of (Name) running around in circles naked, Dipper finally caught her, instantly puts on the baby clothes. "You silly little baby,"

(Name) squeals again. "Daddy, Daddy!"

"(Name), (Name)!" Dipper matches the tone as he replies. After changing, he stands up while carrying his daughter. "You ready to go?"

She nods. "Yep!"

He laughs and carries her again. He goes towards his car after locking the front door and making sure he has all of the things he needed. By the time Dipper reaches the vehicle, (Name) was already asleep. He carefully sets her on the baby seat.

The whole ride was quiet, leaving Dipper to think. He carefully drives, afraid something will happen. Sometimes, he would glance beside him, where the baby is, and he would always smile at this.

Finally, with Dipper had to stop at a certain store, he arrived to his destination. He unbuckles his seatbelt and also did (Name)'s.

He carries stuffs along with (Name) as she starts to yawn. "Daddy?" She asks. "Are we almost there?"

Dipper smiles softly. "Just a bit more, princess." He lets down (Name), her feet on the ground and started walking, still holding his hand.

In what seems like minutes, they finally arrive. When he sees the last thing he wanted to see, tears started to prickle on the corner of his eyes. His daughter lets go of his hand. "Mommy!" She runs not to someone, but... only a tombstone.