Dipcifica Oneshot

Yeah, this is a Dipcifica oneshot. To those non-shippers, I suggest to read it! Don't leave! ❤

This is based off a song.

◆△◆△

Preston Northwest had announced that there's going to be an official party for the whole town. It shocked you, because your father can't do something like this. Your turned-good younger sister, Pacifica Northwest, was surprised as well. She was also glad because she said, 'I can finally find my one true love!'.

△◆△◆

The party starts. You are wearing your (f/c) floor-length gown, while Pacifica is wearing her lakefoam green one. She was never been the type to try and grab the spotlight.

As you dazzle in the room, a few guys follow you, hot on your heels. You stick out your tongue at Pacifica, who's silently laughing at you.

Suddenly, the large, wooden door of the party room opens, revealing a certain brown-haired boy, talking to a brown-haired girl. They are both dressed formally, the boy wearing a fine suit while the girl wears a pink gown with flowers.

Pacifica immediately sees the boy who walked in. Her heart inside beats faster, still eyeing the brown-haired guy. She fixes her hair, her dress, like she's trying to get his eyes from the side of the ballroom, but it's hard when everybody's dancing and the music starts volume. Pacifica grind to the rhythm as other people eat and drink.

She sees you, smiling widely. Pacifica grabs your arm and pull you against her side. "Hey, Y/N," she whispers. "That one's mine, 'kay?" She points at the boy.

You smile at her. You walk away from her grasp and make your way across the room to the brown-haired guy. Pacifica becomes nervous. "What is she doing?" She mutters to herself.

As you reach the boy, you grab him by the arm. Pacifica frowns. "I'm through," she says. But when he looks back at her, she squeals quietly as possible. She twirls around in circles. Oh, look at those brown eyes!

Meanwhile, after you grab the boy's arm, who's named Dipper Pines, he asks, "Where are you taking me?"

"I'm about to change your life," you say with a smirk.

He smirks back. "Then by all means, lead the way."

As the both of you turn to see Pacifica, she barely contains herself. She blushes as she takes a curtsy. "Pacifica Northwest. It's a pleasure to meet you."

"Northwest?"

"My sister!" You announce proudly.

"Thank you for your service," Pacifica says.

It was a splendid night, after then.

△◆△◆

3 weeks later, Pacifica is on the house phone again. She'd been doing this everyday since the ballroom dance. You happen to come across a talking Pacifica when you decided to get milk from the kitchen's dinner.

"Hey, it's time to sleep, knucklehead." She ignores you. "You've been talking for hours."

"Yeah! I'll end it in a second."

You sigh and walk upto her. "But... I'm just saying, if you really love me," you shrug and glance at the phone. "You would share him!" You press the end call button and run towards your room.

"Ha! In your dreams. Y/N!" Pacifica screams.

◆△◆△

Almost 2 years later, you and Pacifica are in the living room. Your younger sister is stressed as you soothe her back. Preston invited Dipper to have dinner for his and Pacifica's blessing.  Currently, he's having a stone face talking to him right now.

She's getting nervous as she watches the two talk and talk, sometimes argue. Pacifica tries not to cry because there's nothing that his mind can do.

Suddenly, Preston walks from the table towards Dipper. She panics for a second. It's over, we're through.

But then, he shakes Dipper's hand. "Be true, my boy." Dipper turns his head back to Pacifica, smiling widely.

Pacifica squeals and twirls you around with her. She jumps around the room. "He's mine!" She shouts in joy.

△◆△◆

The bells chime altogether, the priest finally declares both Dipper and Pacifica as husband and wife. People cheer for the newlywed couple and throw confettis. The crowd congratulate them and they all headed to the reception. You stand there, almost happy for your sister.

Almost. 

◆△◆△