Chapter 3: I love Jellies!

You noticed that past these few days, Dipper was always staring at Wendy. So you came with a suspicion that he has a crush on her, and classic Mabel just confirmed it to you at lunch earlier.

You couldn't help but feel uncomfortable about all this junk. You tried pushing it away, ignoring it, but it just couldn't go. You know it couldn't.

You were now a hundred percent sure that what you're feeling is ordinary and is just like any other emotion.

Jealousy.

You were so frustrated that you felt this way.

▲△▲△

Today, Stan left to do some errands (surprisingly), and he forcefully left you and Wendy in charge. All of you were in the gift shop.

While waiting for nothing, Wendy suddenly sighed loudly, gaining the attention from all of you. "Hey, guys," she said. "Wanna hang out with me and Y/N?"

"Sure!" Dipper answered almost immediately, maybe it was because Wendy asked the question. "Wh-where are we going?"

You smirked, knowing what Wendy must've meant. "Follow us."

"Um, okay. You four should go ahead. I'll clean so I could keep myself busy."

You all shrugged and walked towards the ladder you and Wendy found out. You followed Wendy, and the twins followed you. You ended up in the shack's roof. "This is where we hang out and relax." You took a deep breath, Wendy doing the same.

"Yeah, you two should always come with us from now on." Wendy smiled, Dipper smiling back.

You then picked a pinecone, trying to hit the target taped into the tall totem. Mabel did the same, then Wendy, then Dipper. You all threw pinecones, until Dipper had accidentally hit the roof of a car, making it beep repeatedly. He blushed. You thought it was cute.

"Woah, nice shot!" Wendy exclaimed. "High-five!" She lifted her hand just as a gust of wind blew. "We're only just hanging!"

You saw Dipper, staring at her a little too long. You gulped, swallowing your envy. He eventually smiled, returning the high-five.

You sighed, but interrupting it was Thomson's van, screeching. The windows opened and arms flew out. "Wendy!" A chorus of teenager was heard, making Wendy grin.

"Guys, I have to leave early. My friends anf I are hanging out today. Can you please not tell Stan?" She pleaded and looked at Dipper. He closed his mouth and dragged his fingers across, smiling. Wendy did the same.

You averted your eyes away from the Wendip scene.

Wendy approached you, punching your shoulder as she smiled. You only gave a weak smile. She ran towards the edge of the roof and jumped down using tall trees. You watched Wendy all the way, thinking that she was so cool, probably why Dipper has a crush on her.

You sighed. "Okay, let's get down. Stan may come back soon."

The three of you came back to the gift shop. Mabel and Dipper decided to go outside since Mabel invited Dipper for a game of leapfrog. You sighed again, choosing to just sit down instead of walking around.

Soos just finished sweeping. But as he was returning the broom to the janitor's closet, he noticed you all mopey and dumpy. "Dude," He said. "Are you alright?"

"Just peachy," you replied meekly.

"We can... talk about it?" He suggested.

You smiled at your loving friend, caring for you. Soos is such a caring guy. Not only does he fix broken things, he also fix broken people. Comforting his friends was one of the things he's good at. You nodded, accepting his warm hug.

Eventually, he spoke again. "What do you want to talk about?"

"Oh nothing. It's just that, what do you feel-" you paused. "If someone you like, liked someone else-" you  paused again. "And that someone else is your friend? You get it?" 

"Well, is that someone else is Wendy?" He asked, you nodded. "And the person you liked was Dipper?" He said. You nodded again but with a worried face.

You groaned, covering your face. "Ugh, what should I do, Soos! It's hopeless!"

"Well, what I would do is that I'll tell the person what I feel. That way, you won't be uncomfortable anymore."

You sighed. "But... what if he rejects me?"

"Dude," Soos put a hand on your shoulder. "If he doesn't like you, then it's his loss. I myself know that my best friend is an amazing, beautiful person and no one will tell me otherwise. How could anyone not love you?"

You grinned so wide, your cheeks started hurting. You then hugged your wingman, him hugging you back. After a while, the both of you went apart to your ways; you going upstairs and Soos walking back home to his Abuelita.

△▲△▲

editing!

KimmiePines