Chapter 9: Good or Bad?

Dipper thought he woke up earlier than everyone else and decided to go downstairs and attempt to make breakfast.

He just didn't expect you to be there, eating the last piece of your pancake.

You felt another presence in the room so you drank the rest of your coffee to leave. You bumped your elbow harshly at his side.

Dipper was completely sad, watching you walk upstairs to your room. He walked inside the kitchen and made another batch of pancakes.

Meanwhile, you cocooned yourself inside your room, thinking that you could successfully ignore Dipper for a week.

"Come on. You're ignoring your crush for a week, no worries." You whispered to yourself.

You distracted yourself by deciding that you would go to Wendy's and hang out with her.

You got dressed and sneakily escaped without no one knowing.

Mabel then woke up and immediately walked herself to the kitchen and saw her brother glumly eating a pancake.

"Hey, brobro. What's wrong?" She asked.

Dipper sighed, "I... woke up too early and now I can't sleep."

Mabel chuckled. "Nice try, Dipper, but you're no good at lying. Now tell me the truth!" She waited, but had a hunch. "Wait, is this about Wendy again? Dipper, I--"

"No, Mabel, it's not about Wendy," Dipper cut off. "It's... about Y/N."

Mabel suddenly screamed, her arms flailing around like a wild bird. She stopped herself before spilling any information.

Dipper grew suspicious of Mabel's behavior. "What are you hiding?" He asked.

"Nothing! It's none of your business!"

He decided to let it go for the meantime.

"Anyway," Mabel said, changing the topic. "Where's Y/N? She's not in her room."

He shrugged. "Maybe she went to Wendy's house to help her."

"What? Help her? For what?"

Dipper muttered curses under his breath. Why did he say that?!

He didn't have a choice but tell Mabel what happened yesterday. She instantly disapproved his actions. She was mainly disappointed hos Dipper meddled with Wendy's relationship.

●●●●

Meanwhile, you and Wendy talked about how guys were the worst, until she changed the subject.

"Well, how are things going with you and Dipper?"

You shrugged. "Um, I told him I will be ignoring him for a week."

Wendy had her eyes widened. "What?!"

"What?" You asked, confused.

"Why would you do that?"

You sighed. "You know I would after he meddled with your personal life and made you break up with Robbie."

She rolled her eyes, flashbacks running through her mind. "Whatever. Anyway, how are you holding on?"

"Well. I can manage."

"Sure you do." Wendy smirked, seeung you hesitating. After a while, your tuny bubble bursted.

"Okay, I can't! What am I supposed to do when I live in the same roof as him!"

Wendy laughed. "Y/N, you're so soft!"

"You're not making me feel any better, Wendy. Not even in the slightest." You groaned the words out.

She took a rest, wiping her tears of happiness out. "Well, I'm alright now. Maybe you should just... talk to him."

You sighed, giving up and decided to play video games.

●●●●

Dipper thought that he should apologize to you and Wendy through a card. So he did, without telling his sister of course. He knows she could be a little jumpy, so he figured that it's better not to tell her.

He waited with a card on his hand and his heart beating faster than ever because of his anxiety.

Minutes later, you and Wendy went to the Mystery Shack and found Dipper waiting.

The awkwardness was defeaning and you were mildly uncomfortable until he finally spoke.

"Y/N, Wendy, I'm really sorry I hurt your feelings. I didn't mean fo ruin the quarter of your life." He handed out the apology card. "I hope you forgive me."

"It's okay," You replied. "I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have done that."

"I should've known better, but... it's better if you don't ignore me." He smiled.

Mabel popped up seconds later, scaring the crap out of you. She suggested that you should all have a sleepover and you all agreed doing so.

It consisted of pillow fights, truth or dares, and fort making. You all slept peacefully after that.

●●●

editing!!

KimmiePines