Mabel's Guide to Matchmaking!

Future A/N: Sup beaches? I'm the author from the future! Btw, I can't get this to finish early, but I finally did it! Yey!

Also, thanks for the 14.1k reads! Congratulation to all of us. I need to think of a name to call our relationship (wow)
Please keep reading this story, and hopefully... we can get it into 15M reads.
;-; jk

A request by our darling, Mabelton!

Lols. Mabes, this might not be the exact story of your request but I tried my best to understand it. ;-; 

Okay. This is like a GF short with camera statics and cuts like that.

THIS IS AN ASS-LONG ONESHOT TO WRITE. I DIdn't SLEPT FOR 24 HOURS OK

Age: 13-15 『Friendship of 4-5 years』

◆△◆△

"Now kiss, I tell ya! Kiss!"

◆△◆△ <--- static on camera

"Hello! Mabel here," Mabel introduces to the camera. "And welcome tooooooo-- Mabel's Guide to Matchmaking!"

Thousands of streamers and confettis are thrown into the camera shot that Mabel dissapears, but eventually show her coughing off gold confettis and hitting her chest repeatedly. "I know what you're thinking, 'Oh, Mabel, you already did this stuff. Why did you make it again?'" She makes an imitation of her 'fans' procrastinating. "Yes, but this will be the special edition of matchmaking!"

Mabel grins. "This will be featuring two of our special guests!" She shows a stolen picture of Dipper. "Their names are Dipper Pines," as she also shows a picture of you, with a peace sign. "and Y/N L/N!"

The camera flashes into static until it shows a scene of Mabel, Candy and Grenda with a rope. "Alright," Mabel starts. "I have this rope and our mission is to catch the two lovebirds and make them an official cute couple!"

Grenda jumps in. "Yep! We know Dipper has a secret crush on our best friend Y/N and he's a total dork,"

"But with the help of us, we would help him confess!" Candy finishes.

◆△◆△

Mabel steadies the camera and places it on the table. She faces the lens. "Okay. First up, Dipper."

Meanwhile, Dipper sips on the Pitt Cola as he reads the journal with the black light. Mabel walks into the living room, hiding her smile on her lips. Dipper took notice of her presence and smiles. "Oh hey, Mabel. What are you doing here?" He asks.

"Oh, nothing," Mabel waves off. "Just wandering around the--- NOW, GRENDA!"
The said teen jumps out of nowhere and wraps Dipper in a rope. "What the-?!" He says as he struggles to get out of Grenda's tight grip, but unfortunately, she was too strong. "Mabel! What is this?!" Mabel zoomed in Dipper's face with her camera.

She laugh. "Just the special edition of Mabel's Guide to Matchmaking with you and this special person!"

Candy blindfolded Dipper and also taped his mouth together with duct tape. In the end, the trio high-fived each other with an epic background music edited by Soos.

◆△◆△

"Phase 2!" Mabel tells the camera. "In the L/N household is where my brother's crush lives, Y/N."

Mabel takes a hold of her camera as Grenda and Candy knock on the door. You open it. "Hey, Candy, Grenda. What are you all doing here?" You point to the twin brunette. "And why is Mabel holding a camera?"