I like someone else..

{COMPLETED} May 3, 2016

Based on the episode, "Roadside Attraction".

~●~●~●~●~

Age: 12

=*=Your POV=*=

"Okay! Okay! It's time for--" Mabel started.

"Truth or Dare or Don't!" Grenda, Mabel and I chorused and pointed to Candy, who was holding a marshmallow in a stick on hand, the same as us.

We 7 went on a road trip- or Stan would call, 'Revenge Trip'- and right now, we're at the 'Septic Ridge' where we stop to rest for the night. Stan and Dipper are relaxing in a hot spring, while us girls are sitting by the fire. And I kinda noticed, where is Soos? I haven't seen him since we left the Corn Maze.

Speaking of Dipper, okay- I admit. I like him for a while now. His cute, adorkable smile that makes my stomach twist and turn, his physical contact against mine that makes my mind do cartwheels, the definite meaning of perfection.

But-

But-

But....

I don't know how to tell him.

And that's the problem. The whole afternoon, while we're ruining tourist attractions along the way, Dipper's talking to girls. In every stop. And Stan even gives him advices on how to talk to them. Mabel, Grenda and Candy don't know about this and that's okay. Maybe they'll embarass me more if they knew about it.

I just wish nothing more will happen.

Now, back to the present!

~●~●~●~

=2nd POV=

Ok. First of all, thing was, Dipper likes you. I mean, more than a friend. But, just like you, he doesn't know how to approach you.

So, he took advices from his Grunkle Stan.
And he's successful!

Talking to girls along the way, just to talk to you.

~●~●~●~

"So then I said to the bouncer, 'Where's your ID, ugly?' That's where I got this scar." Stan said, showing his scar on his right arm.

Dipper laughed. "Grunkle Stan, I gotta say, this is one of the best days ever. Look!" He raised both of his hands, showing emails of the girls he talked to earlier.

"That's the 'Stan Pines' method, kid. Works everytime."

"I'm just a little worried, though." Dipper said. "I mean, is it bad to flirt with these many girls at once? I'm just trying to do this because I wanted to talk to Y/N after this. I don't wanna hurt anyone's feelings." Dipper whispered the last part so you wouldn't hear it.

"Please. That's the best part on a road trip." Stan reassured. "You're not gonna see any of these gals again! To moving on." He cheered, raising his can.

They both laughed.

~●~●~●~

"I choose.. Don't!" Candy managed.

"Ugh, you always choose don't!" Grenda complained.

"Fine. Uhhhh, truth!"

"Do you.. like someone?" Mabel asked.

Candy blushed.

"Oohhh! Someone's blushing!" You noticed.

"Okay.. maybe just a little. I don't know for sure, it's just started." Candy admitted.