RP: You Belong With Me.

{COMPLETED} APRIL 24, 2016

RP: Reader's Playlist. Enjoy! ^_^

Age: 17

~*3rd POV*~

You and Dipper had been friends for 5 years now, same school, same classes.

That was until a girl transferred in your school. Her name was none other than Pacifica Northwest.

She was like a boy magnet. Everytime she walked passed in every hallways, all boys' mouths are drooling like waterfalls.

Including Dipper.

Apparently, you had a crush on him. Yes. You have a crush on Dipper Pines. You're planning to tell him anytime but since that girl Pacifica came along, he didn't paid attention to his bestest friend, ever.

Months later, a good news was heard.

Dipper and Pacifica are dating. Whoopie! Hint the sarcasm, of course.

~"~Your POV~"~

You're on the phone with
your girlfriend, she's upset.
She's going off about something
that you said

I was studying by my room when I heard Dipper's voice. I looked over the window, (that was surprisingly across his window) to see that he was on his phone, kinda explaining something.

"Hmp. Must be Pacifica. Blabbering about something again." I said to myself. This has happened 3 times now, and it's bugging me when I'm studying.

'Cause she doesn't get your humor
Like I do.

And I'm also hearing jokes. Every night, he always tell jokes through the phone with Pacifica to lighten her night.

"Hey, hey Pacifica. How many tickles does it take for the octopus to laugh? TEN TICKLES!" Dipper said.

Of course I heard it. So I giggled while studying. He's so funny. That's why I like him.

BUT Pacifica don't find it funny. Why? 'Cause I heard Dipper apologizing again and again. I just continued on studying.

Tuesday~

I'm in my room, it's a typical
Tuesday night

I was by my room studying, again. In our class, Dipper and I were the total nerds. That's when Pacifica transferred, I was the only nerd now. But Dipper haven't changed completely. Still has those puberty, squeaky voice, messy brown hair, and adorable, playful brown eyes.

Pacifica just pulled him from the nerd zone to the jocks zone.

I'm listening to the kind of music she doesn't like. And she'll never know you're stories like I do.

I was at my room, studying while blasting F/S (Favorite Song). That song was one of me and Dipper's favorite.

But, of course, she don't like it.

I knew all things about Dipper Pines; his family, friends, even his whole bio-data. We've been friends for two years. I don't know why Pacifica ended up being his girlfriend when she doesn't even know his real name!

But she wears short skirts,
I wear T-shirts! She's cheer captain and I'm on the bleachers~

Pacifica wears reavealing clothes. That's maybe the reason boys love her. Me on the other hand, only wears T-shirts, sweaters, tank tops, jeans and pants.