Author's Stories.

FUTURE A/N: Just a head up; this was made on April 24, 2016 so the story may be a little clichè for you to read. But I'll edit it, I promise!

{COMPLETED} APRIL 24, 2016

Age: 14 

~^Your POV^~

Hi. I'm Y/N. I'm a Wattpad User and proud! I write fanfictions especially XReaders! One of them was my favorite; Dipper X Readers! I update it daily 'cause by my addiction. And also, I super love him! I know that it's weird to fall in love with cartoon characters but, come on! It's Dipper Pines!

An adorable, cute character that loves mystery and adventures!

Dipper's POV

"Y/N, will you be my girlfriend?" I said, rubbing the back of my neck. She just stood there, probably shocked. And what she did next shocked me too.

She kissed me. Very passionately.

I immediately kissed back. I placed my hand on her cheeks and placed my other hand on her waist.

We pulled back. And I said three very true words,

"I love you."

Well, we said at the same time.

Currently, I'm writing a DipperXReader right now. There. Dipper and the reader is now actually together! But then I felt the worse feeling every author feels;

Writer's block.

Ughh, how I hate that feeling. And I also have school tomorrow. Yay. Hint the sarcasm. I want to continue this, even though it's 11:30 pm already. Eh, I'll just continue this tomorrow.

~:TheNextDay:~

I was just walking to school when I felt someone or something following me.

Bill Cipher? Is that you?

I shook my head as I continued walking. 'Pfft. A Bill Cipher in this world? Maybe I've been daydreaming caused by the fanfictions I wrote.'

Then I felt it again. Like it was just inches away from behind me. Felt the breathing against your neck. That feeling. I shrugged and ran to school.

~>AfterSchool 'cause I can.<~

Classes just finished. I walked home from school, when I felt the same feeling I felt earlier. Strange.

Suddenly, someone hugged me behind my back. I froze. I can't move. I was shocked. I don't know what to-

"Hey, Y/N. Remember me?"

Wait. That voice. That squeaky, puberty voice only belong to my one and only-

Dipper Pines!?

This can't be! I'm losing my mind right now. Well, there's only one thing to figure it out.

I turned around with a worried face. Wait. It is him! How can this be? How can he be- real?! Am I daydreaming again? Or Bill's on my mind right now? I'm just- speechless.

"Y/N, what's going on? Don't you remember me?"

I mentally squealed. Wait. This is the story I wrote last night!

"Um, Dipper?" I asked. Acting like I don't really know.

"Yes! You remember me!" Dipper yelled. "Wait. How did you get here?" I said as I touched his hands. Definitely real. I mean, how is this possible?

"Oh. Um, I seriously don't know but I'm here." He smiled. Like the smile that will melt you like ice. The smile I wanted to really see from my fictional crush.

"So. Let me ask you something. Are we a thing?" I asked. Waiting for an answer. Inside my mind, I was already screaming and squealing like there was no tomorrow!

"Well, yeah! Of course! I asked you yesterday. Don't you remember?" He blushed.

"Oh. Last question. You need to answer this honestly." I said.

"Shoot."

"Do you.... love me?" 

He didn't say anything. He stood there, speechless. But instead of saying something, he leaned closer, placed his hands on my cheeks and kissed me. I eventually kissed back.

"More than anything in the world. I love you, Y/N." Dipper said after we pulled apart.

"I love you too, Dippy." I said.

I can't believe my fictional crush came to life.

_____________

Hope you like this oneshot!

This was from my classmate. After I read it, it was very unique in my opinion.

So I thought that you need to read this. Imagine it; Dipper Pines being real.

Thanks for reading! [652 words]

Luvyah, bros!

Signin' out,
~KimmiePines.