Nobody but me.

This will all be Dipper's POV, anyone who reads this. There's no Mabel, I'm sowwy...

♡♡♡

Age: 17

Texting

Unknown:

Hey, Cupcake, did you ate?

Did you sleep well, cupcake?

Cupcake, I miss you...

Just text me whenever you read this, I love you...

♡♡

It's just frustrating sometimes.

I hate it that she's still texting me even when we're not together anymore!

I deleted her number, unfriended her, but I still accept her request.

And she's texting me right now if I'm okay, or did I ate.

I DON'T CARE, Y/N!

We're over 3 months ago and you're still texting me.

It's just that... I stopped loving her. She's just not pretty anymore or slim and sexy. She's fat and has pimples all over her face. Whenever we're together, she always want me to buy her food and it caused her to gain weight. She's still the nerd, too and when she's studying, she's taking it over midnight to study well for tests, reason why she has pimples.

She's not attractive anymore. Meaning to say, I'm tired of her.

She loves me... but I don't love her anymore...

I already found someone else, and you're still okay with that. You still love me?

We've only been together for 2 years and you can't let me go.

Well, I've let you go 3 months ago. I already found someone else, but you don't believe me?

Y: Hi, Cupcake.
D: Y/N?! What now?
Y: I just want to tell you I love you today...
D: Well, I don't. I found someone else, anyway. She's better than you, prettier than you and more.
Y: That's not true. You still have me. You don't have someone else. You're joking.
D: I'm not. I DON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE!

It's true, though. I have a new girlfriend. We're together for a month and we're getting popular.

I just... I moved on, and Y/N need to, too.

Until, one day...

I woke up in a sick morning. Someone called and I picked my phone to answer. It was my friend. He asked me if I died or anything. I chuckled and answered with a 'no'. I explained to him that I'm sick.

The whole morning, as I watched TV, someone suddenly knocked on the door. I didn't answered it for I can't walk properly and I'm lazy as hell. It didn't took long before the person opened the door for themself. When they opened, I then saw her.

It was Y/N. My ex.

She was standing there with a concerned look on her pathetic face. I glared at her. "What are you doing here?" I grumbled.