Accidents Happen.

SHORT STORY and I know, I should've update. Well, it's because of these things;

1. Fucking school.

2. No ideas. Useless. Empty. Brain.

3. This shit was deleted twice.

4. Fucking school.

Oh, did I already said that? My bad...

Enjoy, anyways!

~●~●~

Age: 15

You, Dipper and Mabel were only in highschool in Piedmont since you three were neighbors. You all would go to each other's home and study or just hang out.

In Dipper's case, he wants you two to be... something more.

He'll squirm, stutter and sweat when you're around him, and this 'crush' situation was gotten worst and worst everyday. You also noticed this and you also have a 'crush' on Dippy. You're just professional enough to hide it unlike him.
You're not blushing, not stuttering, just chill, so ut won't be too obvious for Dipper and Mabel to notice.

And when you and Dipper found out that you're actually sitting next to each other, you both counted that as a bonus.

Meanwhile, Mabel thought this was a,silver lining. She was keeping her eyes open for any signs of (ship/name with Dip), since she's across your's and Dipper's chairs. Mabel also had a camera on her pocket, in case of an opportunity. Scrapbookortunity.

As the months go on, Dipper can't pluck up the courage to confess and neither do you. You were just... scared. Mabel helped Dipper to not be a wimp for confessing, but it was no use. She figured that it's best for him to be alone and handle the confession to himself.

And another months later, you and Dipper haven't confessed yet, but there's progress.

Everytime the teacher would say goodbye at the end of classes, Dipper would approach you and kissed you on the cheeks as a sign of goodbye from him. It never bothered you on the outside, though. But, on the inside, you were celebrating of happiness.

Mabel thought that it's not the time yet and she still waited... and waited... and waited. Still has a camera on her pocket.
As you and Dipper has a very unbreakable friendship bond, he was afraid to break it judt by confessing that he loves you. He can't just say that he likes you without being straight- forward. Dipper was just taking it slow... like kissing you on the cheeks first.

~●~●~

"Ok, class. Do you understood the homework I'm giving you?" The teacher asked while packing up her things.

You all nodded, also packing up.

"Ok, goodbye!"

You bid the teacher goodbye, and you lifted your bag up and shrugged on the straps. Someone whispered your name, but you didn't heard it enough to turn around and look for the voice.

Someone whispered again, more louder this time. You heard it.

You glanced at your things first before turning around to look for the person who called your name. "Wha--?"

But before you answered, Dipper's lips were now placed accidentally over yours. Your eyes went wide and so was Dipper. Mabel squealed aloud, catching the attention of several students. She jumped up and down, tried to climb walls  and shaking other people on her way. Students were confused, but some were also amused at the energetic Mabel.

You and Dipper were still not moving. Eyes wide, but lips on lips. You two were looking at each other's shocked expression as Mabel caught another picture of the (ship name) ship.

Dipper pulled away first, face was red and eyes still wide from the contact. And so was you, and for the first time, you actually blushed.

"Sorry!!--- I mean, uhh, I'm so, so sorry, Y/N! I thought I---"

You kissed him, cutting off his blabbered mouth. This time, you both enjoyed the moment, not flustered. Just happy.

After a few moments and lack of air, you pulled away slowly. Smiling at each other afterwards.

Dipper sighed, satisfied. "Now that's taken off my chest... Y/N? Want to go on a date with me?" He asked, full of hope in face and smiling shyly. You grinned and leaned in for another kiss, until--

"OI! NO SMOOCHING IN MY CLASSROOM!!" Your teacher scolded playfully. You and Dipper laughed and kissed him quickly and sweetly on the cheeks.

You thought for a moment before responding, "Of course." You pinched his cheek and chuckled softly, causing Dipper's heart to flutter. "Saturday, 6:30 pm." You smirked slightly and walked out of the room, leaving an awestruck Dipper and a fangirling Mabel.

This was an extraordinary accident.

~●~●~

Sorry if its sucky. It was deleted twice and I assure you that you'll enjoy the 1st one than this.

Signin' out,
KimmiePines