Chapter 10: Into the Friendzone.

○♢○

Today, you, Wendy and Dipper were supposed to watch Nearly Almost Dead But Not Quite, but you woke up so late so they already started without you.

The protagonist of the movie screamed in terror.

"Man," Dipper rolled his eyes. "These movies are a lot less scarier when you actually fought real zombies."

"They're slow! Just power-walk away from them!" Wendy shouted.

Dipper nudged her arm. "How much you wanna bet that guy dies first?" He nodded towards Chadley, being chased by an obviously fake zombie prop.

Before she could answer. The guy screamed. "Ahh!" He attempted to scream. "My face is being eaten a lot!"

The two of them laughed so hard, tears of joy threaten to escape their eyes. "Chadley ain't pretty no more," Wendy joked. Interrupting their moment was a sudden text coming from Wendy's phone. "Oh. Wait a sec." She fished the phone out of her pocket and frowned at the message. Wendy groaned in frustration. "Another text from Robbie."

She noticed the boy beside her was sweating buckets. He awkwardly laughed. "Yeah! How's -- how's all of that going?" Dipper coughed harshly before grabbing a handful of popcorn and forcedfully stuffed it in his mouth.

"Ugh, I'm over him, I just wished he was over me! Just-just look at this text!"

Robbie:

;(

"A winky frown? What does that even mean?!" Wendy asked, feeling confused and mad.

Dipper cleared his throat. "You're not like..." He cleared his throat again. "... seeing any other guys, or..."

"Of course I am!" Wendy boastfully answered. "Meet my new boyfriend, dude." Without saying anything, she held her stuffed toy close to her face.

Dipper, being an awkward teen, chuckled nervously as he pointed at the toy. "So... wooh!" He breathed so heavily. "I was wondering... if m-maybe you... wanted to.. um... maybe... you-"

Wendy looked at him unsure.

He closed his eyes, wanting to say what his heart wants him to say. But alas, he couldn't. "...wanted to join me and Mabel on this mystery hunt tomorrow... conspiracy and all that... that's all." Dipper sighed in defeat.

"Yeah dude! I love to do stuff with friends!" She estatically agreed. They looked at each other for a good second before Wendy averted her eyes onto the TV. "Yo, Chadley, watch out!"

She laughed, but she noticed Dipper stuffing a yellow crumpled paper inside the pockets of his vest. She didn't had the chance to ask him about it. Wendy saw him lying down on the bed, right where her BRA was placed.

"Dude, you're laying in my bra."

Dipper screamed like the world turned upside down.

●♢●

After waking up tomorrow morning, you went to the place where Mabel told you. She said that she was planning something.

Oh no.

You saw the big tree and under it were Soos, Mabel wearing a light bulb sweater, and Dipper holding a lamp.

"Y/N!" Mabel saw you and immediately pulled you for a hug. She almost choked you, but luckily she let you go.

You sighed in relief. "Now could you please tell me why you wanted me here?"

She pulled you away and whispered into your ear. "I invited you here because I have about 34 plans that will make Dipper confess to Wendy!"