A Christmas Special!

Yey, so this one sucks bc it was rushed so.
Enjoy~

P.S: THANKS FOR THE 18K!!!

◆△◆△

You knock on the back door of the Mystery Shack. While it takes so long to open, you look around. The shack's roofs are covered with thick snow, and so was the ground, which was very difficult for you to walk your way here from your visit to your grandma's house, where all your gifts to the Pines family were placed there.

You knock again and groan. "I'll just go inside." You mutter to yourself before pushing the door open, but someone had already opened it, making you fall to that person. You landed in their chest.

"Aww. Falling for me already, my princess?" You hear his soft voice. You carry yourself up and immediately meet those silly, warm brown eyes that belong to your boyfriend of 6 months.

"Shut up," you say, but soon, your scowl turn into a smile. "Merry Christmas, Dipper."

"Merry Christmas, Y/N." He leans down to your level and kiss your lips quickly. "Come in."

"Thanks. Where's Mabel?" You take off your (color) scarf.

Dipper shrugs. "She's at the pa―"

"Y/N!" Mabel screams. Before you protest, she already pulled your arm and leads you to the party room. Dipper shakes his head at you and laughs. "Y/N, I'm so glad you're here! But first, Merry Christmas!" Mabel scoops you up for a bone-crushing hug.

"Uh... Merry Christmas too, Mabel, but what―"

"Let's go!" The both of you reach the party room where it's full of decorations; balloons, streamers, confettis, lights, etc. Stan, Ford, Wendy, Soos, Candy and Grenda are here also. Everybody is holding their cups of hot cocoa. "Here." Mabel hands you a cup full of cocoa too.

"Thanks," you say as you inhale the sweet melted chocolate before sipping the drink. Delicious.

"Hi, Y/N!" Candy and Grenda chorus.

△◆△◆

After the mini christmas party, everyone went home. Stan went to sleep, Ford was in the basement.

Mabel yawns as she stretches. "Welp, time for me to sleep! I'll just leave you two lovebirds alone. Merry Christmas, DippingSauce! Merry Christmas, Y/N!"

"Merry Christmas, Mabel."

As soon as she exits, you sit on the couch and pat the vacant seat next to you. Dipper follows and hugs you instantly.

"Um... why are you hugging me?" You ask.

"Nothing," He says as he hugs you tighter. "I'm just cold."

"Then go get a blanket."

"No, you're more comfy." Dipper continues to wrap his arms around you. You shift into a more comfortable position and hug him back.

"By the way, I have a gift for you." You remind him.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah." you hand him an artfully wrapped present. Dipper opens it and he grins at what's inside. It was a camcorder. He needed it for his videos of the unknown. "Aw, thanks, Y/N! You got what I always wanted!"

"Well since your last camcorder was destroyed by zombies, and you said it was too expensive, I earned a lot of money so I decided to get you one. I hope you like it."

"Like it? I love it! Thanks, Y/N." He kisses you. "I have something for you, too."

"Really?"

"Yep. Here," Dipper says as he gives you his gift. "It's not much but, you said you want it." You open the box and it was (thing you like)! You instantly smile as soon as you find out.

"Dipper!" You scream and hug him tight. "Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you! I really love it!"

Dipper chuckles. "You're welcome. Anything for you." You laugh too. "Oh wait, I also got us this." He takes out a certain branch.

"A mistletoe," you identify. Dipper smirks and lifts his hand above your heads. "Oh how smart."

"Why thank you," He replies. "Now, shall we?" Dipper leans in and captures your lips into a passionate kiss. He eventually lets go of the mistletoe to caress your cheeks. Your hands go around his neck, as his other hand on your waist. His other hand goes to your hair to deepen the kiss and you smile.

After a while, you pull away and smile up at your boyfriend. Dipper smiles back and carries you into his lap. He hugs you again. You laugh. You never witnessed Dipper's rather cuddly side before, but still, you like it. "You're so silly."

"Hm," he hums. "I want to sleep."

"Okay." You run your fingers through his curly, brown hair.

He shifts. "I love you," he whispers, but you heard it very clearly. Your eyes widen and your heart beats faster. Dipper's never the one to say that first. In fact, he's too embarrassed to even say it back. Your smile is even wider tham before. You kiss his forehead.

"I love you, too. Merry Christmas, Dipper."

◆△◆△

Eyyyy, I finally finished this!

Merry Christmas, guys! I know this is a little late, but atleast I finally posted this! Hope y'all have a happy holiday! And hopefully a jolly new year!

Yey, my birthday's in 5 (6) days! (I'm from the Philippines) so yey! Happy Birthday to me, I guess.

But anyway, hope you enjoyed this! I'm running out of ideas and I really did my best to do this. :<

Sayonara! ♡

KimmiePines~