Love Practice.

FUTURE A/N: Hey, just a heads up. This was created APRIL 24, 2016 so they'll maybe some errors of grammar and spelling. So, yeah. Enjoy, anyway!

{COMPLETED}

Age: 13

~Dipper's POV~

We were just sitting on a booth in the diner, waiting for the waitress to take our order. While waiting, Mabel and I talked for a little bit.

Then the waitress came. It was Y/N.

"Hey, guys! How's my favorite customers doing?" Y/N asked.

"We're cool, Y/N. Pancakes please!" Mabel said.

"Alright." Y/N said as she reached out for her pencil and notepad. "Okay. So 2 pancakes. Anything else?" We shook our heads. "'Kay. Coming up!" She said as she walked away.

-TimeSkip brought to you by the weirdness wave.-

Y/N handed us our food.

"Thanks! Y/NN! I mean, (different nickname), I-I mean- oh nevermind." I said. Oh man! You messed it up, Dipper.

But instead of a confused face, she responded with a giggle. She's so cute. She then walked away.

"Woah, bro. What happened back there?" Mabel said between chuckles. But then she gasped like she realized something.  Oh no.

"*gasp You-" she rendered to me. "and her-" she referred to Y/N. No. "Waaahh! Ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh!" Mabel said as she was gasping for air. Oh no here we go again. She shook me.

"You actually have a crush on Y/N! Waa-" Well, before she actually screams, I covered her mouth with my hand.

"Sshh. Quiet, Mabel! They can hear you, you know." I whisper- yelled. But I felt my hand wet. "Awe, Mabel! Did you just licked my hand?" I said, frustrated. "Yep! And you totally have a thing for Y/N!" She said.

Moments after, she tugged my arm towards the exit. Fortunately, we finished our pancakes. We headed towards the shack. We ended up in the living room and Stan wasn't there. (He was in the basement that time.)

"Yeah, okay. I admit it. I kind of like her. But what if she doesn't like me back?" I sighed. "Leave that to Mabel! Matchmaking master!" Mabel grabbed her phone and contacted Candy, Grenda.
"Oh, no! Mabel don't!" I raised my voice. Too late. She already called them. Oh man! What are they gonna do with me? What if-

"It's okay, bro. We'll help you practice on talking to Y/N! Ohmygosh! My dream couple came true!" She intertwined with her hands as she looked at the ceiling and sighed dreamily. I rolled my eyes.

-OneRollingEyesAndSighingDreamily Later-

~Mabel's POV~

Candy, Grenda and I were at the living room. Today, we're planning on practicing Dipper on how to 'talk' to Y/N and confess his feelings for her.

Then, Dipper came back, wearing his usual but he had a bowtie.

"Okay, bro! You ready? But first, we need to take a picture of 'before'." I said as I took a picture of him in surprise.

"AAHH!" Dippy screamed. Woah. That's an epic 'before' picture.

"Okay! Let's start!" I said. "Level 1. First. Advice: Just be yourself, Dips! Don't be someone else! And remember, always say things from the 'heart.'" I said as I formed my hands into a heart and placed it above my chest.