CHAPTER 10: Josei maneja (Female Manager)

"Still rundown, naa Kabaji..." Atobe Keigo from Hyotei commented as he went out of the limousine and placed his eyes on Seishun Academy.

"Usu. (Yes.)" Kabaji Munehirosaid.

"It haven't changed... Seigaku Tennis Club..." Kiyosumi Sengoku from Yamabuki said.

"We're not here to fool around, you all..." Takahisa Kajimoto of Josei Shonan told all of them.

"Why on earth was Hyotei and Fudoumine allowed to bring two of their members?" Saeki Kojiro of Rokkaku said, looking over at Atobe and Kabaji, then at Fudoumine's Tachibana and Kamio.

"Why not? It's not as if it's a big deal whether you have one or two. It depends on the intelligence of the member your team sent." Mizuki Hajime of St. Rudolph commented, twirling a lock of hair near his temple.

"Apparently, Mizuki-san sent himself as the representative of St. Rudolph... Talk about unfair..." Kamio Akira whispered to his captain.

"Kikoerundesuyo! (I can hear you!)" Mizuki said, annoyed.

"Let's enter, everyone..." Hanamura Aoi-sensei of Josei Shonan said to all of them.

They entered and proceeded to the tennis courts where the practice of the Seigaku regular players is commencing.

The schools of the Kantou region, well some of them, requested to watch over the practice of the Seigaku Tennis club. Being the national champion, Ryuzaki-sensei gladly accepted their requests although she perfectly know that they were all there for spying purposes.

"Let them... And ifever we request a visit to their own facilities, they are in no position to refuse." She reasoned.

For the meantime, the practice stopped to greet the visitors.

"Sengoku-san... Isashiburi-desu! (It's been a long time!)" Momoshiro said, waving.

"It hasn't been that long of a time, Omoshiro-kun... (Interesting-kun: a pun that Sengoku used for Momoshiro's name)

"It's about time you stop calling me that..." Momoshiro made a face and complained.

"Yo, Tezuka..." Atobe said.

"Still flashy as ever, Atobe..." Tezuka commented, looking at the pair of maids and one butler that Atobe brought with him.

"Fuji!" Saeki said and waved.

Fuji waved back.

"Ara, ara... Inui-san... Have you been getting enough data lately?" Mizuki said.

"If I am, I'm not sharing any with you. Go away." Inui told him.

"I wasn't going to ask you to give any!" Mizuki yelled, annoyed.

Hanamura-sensei and Ryuzaki-sensei shook hands.

"It's a pleasure to be here. Thank you for approving our visit." Hanamura-sensei said.

"No problem... Just remember that if we want, we can also visit your facilities..." Ryuzaki-sensei replied.

"Mochiron-desu... (Of course...)" Hanamura-sensei answered.

They were about to go out of the courts to the chairs that the members placed when a boy suddenly flew from the sky and landed in the middle of the court. Then a ball flew above him. He hit it once.

"Oops... Used too much strength..." He mumbled. The ball fell down from the air and he caught it with his tennis racket.

"Chotto, Sakuno! Mite! (Look!)" Tomoka said from outside the tennis court. They were watching the regulars' practice earlier.