CHAPTER 92: Trivia, trivia!

"So..." Tatsuya said, placing his hand inside the tissue box lottery to get the third question. All of the players were focused on them, staring with complete focus.

The twins grinned mischievously at each other. They got everyone interested. "Keikaku douri... (Just according to plan...)" They thought evilly.

"One thing is for sure..." Fuji commented as he looked at Ryouko, Ichidou and the twins. "The Fujiokas are cut out of the same cloth. You can definitely see that they're related."

"Can't help agreeing to that..." Inui said. "I was a bit shaken when they suddenly took Mizuki and I for a little 'stroll'. To think that the reason why they extracted all of those information is to make an event like this..."

"The Fujiokas sure love events..." Oishi said.

Ichidou overheard them and thought whether those words were meant as compliment or insult.

"The third question is about Seigaku." Tatsuya said. "That being said, Kikumaru-san, please sit back down properly."

Kikumaru Eiji, whose butt is hanging right on the edge of his chair, recoiled like a disappointed cat and did as he was told. "Cheh. I was preparing to answer. Zannen munen. (Tough luck, no regrets.)" He said.

Tatsuya cleared his throat. "This one is easy. Many of you might know the answer. What is Fuji Syusuke's blood type?"

"B." Fuji Yuuta immediately said without letting anyone answer first.

"Correct!" Tatsuya said.

"Oi! There should also be restrictions about siblings and such!" Chinen protested. "Of course Yuuta will know what his brother's blood type is." He added.

"That's called luck, my friend. Can't rebel against that." Tetsuya told him.

"By the way Yuuta-kun... That was quite a very quick answer. Do you want to be fed by your older brother that much?" Mizuki asked his kouhai teasingly.

"What do you mean by I want to be fe—" Yuuta said before recalling the rule. "Drats! I forgot about it in an instant because An-san got the second prize without anyone feeding her!" He exclaimed.

Fuji Syusuke, however, gleefully marched towards the main table to retrieve his younger brother's parcel. After picking one sushi with his chopsticks, he turned to the St. Rudolph's corner. Fuji Yuuta had chills all over his spine.

"Your dedication is touching, Yuuta." His older brother said. "I actually thought you didn't know what my blood type is since you make it a point not to care about me at home."

"It's just your freaking blood type!" Yuuta exclaimed. "You have the same one as Aneki (older sister)!"

"Here comes the choo-choo train." Fuji said as he brought the sushi close to his little brother's face.

The people surrounding them collapsed in laughter. "Choo-choo train! Man, you are killing me!" Sengoku said in between snorfles, his recent embarrassment completely forgotten.

His face completely pink, Yuuta ate the sushi just to get it over with.

"Good boy." Fuji said.

Yuuta glared at him as he chewed. "Baka aniki!" He yelled with his mouth still half-full. The others laughed again.

"Oh, this is the best..." Hitoji commented.

"By the way, Syusuke-san." Tetsuya said.

Fuji turned to him, rather surprised. He is seldom called by his first name. "Yes?" He said.