CHAPTER 116: Ryoma's Allergy

A shiny black car stopped in front of the gates of Seishun Academy, catching the attention of people.

"Whoa, a luxury car," a boy said, admiring the impressive vehicle.

"Did they invite a celebrity or something?" a girl murmured.

The chauffeur went out and opened the door of the backseat. However, the person who stepped out was not a celebrity. A guy dressed from head to toe in expensive branded clothes stood before them, looking from right to left with a bored look in his eyes.

Atobe Keigo undid the top button of his shirt and mumbled, "Why's it so hot here?" It really was an unusually hot day considering that autumn is just around the corner.

"Who's that handsome guy?" a lady whispered at her friend's ear.

Keigo merely brushed his hair off from his forehead with casual coolness and turned to his chauffeur. "You can go," he said.

The driver looked relatively confused. "But I thought I would be accompanying the young master."

"There's no need. I don't think I'll be long. I'll call you once I finish. You can pick me up on this spot later," Atobe told him and adjusted his collar.

"As you wish, obocchama," the chauffeur said and bowed. As he watched the young master enter the school, he raised his eyebrow curiously. It was the first time he ever saw the master go somewhere without friends or attendants to accompany him. He couldn't help but smile in amusement as he went back inside the car.

He had taken the young master to that school a few times before and he had heard that the young lady rumored to be the future daughter-in-law of the Atobe Corporation was studying there. The Master is said to be very fond of the young lady and would do whatever it takes to make her his daughter-in-law. Perhaps he should say a word about Keigo-obocchama's little trip to the master.

Atobe Keigo looked around the festival, scanning the busy crowd of people. "Now the question is..." he thought. "...how to find that girl."

He figured that the fastest way to locate her was to check out her class booth first and go from there but he just realized that he doesn't know which class she belongs to. He was about to call his father's personal secretary to ask when he suddenly saw the familiar pale green skirt standing a few yards away from him. The beautiful long black hair flowing down the girl's back couldn't have belonged to any other person. She looked sidewards and Atobe was able to confirm that she is indeed the person he is looking for.

With a smirk, he placed his phone back to his pocket and strutted towards her. He was distracted at the noise coming from the crowd ahead.

"3,500 yen!"

"4,000 yen!"

He raised his eyebrow. It looked like some kind of auction is taking place. He looked at the small stage in front of the crowd and snorted when he saw Fuji Syusuke standing there, dressed in a ridiculous outfit and looking as uncomfortable as hell.

"How interesting..." he said and smirked wider.

"4,500 yen!"

"10,000 yen!"

Atobe was startled to hear the familiar voice call out. He shifted his eyes back to the black-haired girl and saw her raising her hand.

Blinking in confusion, Atobe tried to assess the situation. Fuji Syusuke was being auctioned off and Fujioka Ryouko just... doubled the highest price and bid on him?

"Sold to the pretty babe in medieval clothing for 10,000 yen! Please go here in front to make your payment and claim the Romeo of Class 3-6, Mr. Fuji Syusuke! He's yours for a full three hours!" the hostess declared.