CHAPTER 22: Secret Campus Couple Echizen-Fujioka Pair

Momoshiro was idling around the court when he saw Mizuno, Kachirou, Horio and Ritsu huddled around a corner, whispering about. Curious, he went to them.

"Oi, what are you guys doing?" Momoshiro asked.

The four jumped in fright.

"Momo-chan-senpai..." Horio breathed.

"You scared us, senpai..." Ritsu said.

"What were you doing in this corner anyway? You don't have practice?" Momoshiro asked.

"Oh. You shouldn't be slacking... Ryouko-chan is doing her best for all of you." Kikumaru commented as he went over to them. Behind him were Fuji, Oishi, Tezuka and Kaidoh.

"We weren't slacking, senpai. Ryouko-san gave us ten minutes break." Mizuno answered.

"Well, you still haven't answered my question. What were you whispering so secretly about?" Momoshiro asked again.

The four looked at each other worriedly. "I don't know if we can bother the senpais for this..." Kachirou said.

"Tell us. We're not your seniors for nothing... Right, Tezuka?" Oishi said.

Tezuka nodded. "Especially if what you have to say involves the club or a club member." He said.

"It was yesterday, senpai. We had morning practice with Ryouko-san. We actually saw someone strange, a hooded guy with a camera. When we looked carefully, we saw that he was taking photos of Ryouko-san. Then all of a sudden, the guy was gone. Right after that, at lunch, I'm sure the senpais also heard about the flowers that kept on arriving. It annoyed Ryouko-san and it even took away time for her one-on-one with Ikeda-senpai." Ritsu narrated.

"I know about the flowers alright... Man, was I surprised when I walked inside the locker room and found bouquets of flower in every corner..." Momoshiro commented.

"Ryouko asked for my permission to keep them there until she had someone take them away." Tezuka said.

"The thing is, senpai... The flowers are still arriving today. That's why we've been having difficulty in making progress with today's practice. It's driving Ryouko-san crazy. She's been in a foul mood all day." Horio told them.

"Well... I think Ryouko-chan needed to talk to these people and ask them to stop sending those flowers." Fuji replied.

"She's trying to, senpai. But the only thing attached to those flowers were greeting cards with people's names. She said she's going to have her butler investigate those names. The delivery people were prohibited to give away information of their customers." Horio said.

"She's right there. She's been on the phone for quite a while now..." Ritsu pointed.

They looked at the direction he specified and saw Ryouko there, talking on the phone with a serious face.

"It's strange... And it probably made our little Ryouko-chan pretty uncomfortable." Kikumaru commented.

The four freshmen looked at each other and nodded determinedly.

"Senpai... We've been thinking... You don't think this has something to do with that mysterious hooded guy taking secret pictures of Ryouko-san?" Ritsu asked.

"What are you trying to say?" Kaidoh asked back.

"I mean... Looking at what's happening, isn't this some sort of terrorism towards Ryouko-san? We're thinking that maybe... just maybe... That she's being stalked or something..." Ritsu answered.

"Stalked?" Momoshiro, Oishi and Kikumaru chorused.

"That's a serious thing if that's true. And it can be dangerous for Ryouko-chan." Kikumaru said.