CHAPTER 36: A Night at the Fujioka Mansion

Ryouko heaved a huge sigh. She went home as soon as they were dismissed so that she can check on the preparations for the study session.

"Licht, is everything in order? The food, the rooms, the materials?" She asked.

"Everything is fine, Ojou-sama." Licht answered.

"Okay then. Let's pick everyone up. They'll gather in front of school. Is the bus ready?" Ryouko said.

"It's parked outside." Ichidou answered moodily. Licht informed him of the situation and Ichidou didn't like the idea of having the tennis club sleep over at the mansion. He knew that if he inform his brothers, there'll be chaos so he have to take care of this situation himself.

"Daijoubu-desu, Ichidou-obocchama. (It's gonna be fine, Young Master Ichidou.)" Licht assured him.

Licht and Ryouko drove off to Seishun Academy while Ichidou took care of the final preparations.

"It's fine, isn't it? I've seen the members of the tennis club and they're not beasts..." Ichidou thought.

~~~

"Oya, oya... Everyone's here already..." Kikumaru said as he arrived with Oishi.

"Senpai..." Kachiro and Mizuno chorused.

"Of course we'll come early, senpai. After all, it's our first time going to Ryouko-san's house." Horio said enthusiastically.

"By the way, is Ryouko-san's family staying with her in the house? It might be rude to show up there without bringing anything. Are her parents home?" Ritsu asked.

"Ryouko lives with her cousin Ichidou and her butler Licht. Her other cousins just went back abroad and her parents are in England. Her other family members reside in other countries either due to work or studies." Ryoma answered.

"E? Why does Echizen-kun know that stuff?" Ritsu asked.

Ryoma haven't got any intention to answer the question as it may give away his relationship with Ryouko. It's a good thing that the other regulars came to distract everyone.

"Tezuka-buchou?" Horio said as he saw their captain. "Even Tezuka-buchou will accompany us in studying?" He asked incredulously.

Tezuka cleared his throat. "This concerns the tennis club as a whole. It's only natural that I oversee this situation." He said.

"I wonder where Hime-chan is... She's pretty late..." Kikumaru commented.

At that instant, a large, blue bus drove from the left and stopped right in front of them. The door opened to reveal Ryouko standing inside.

"What are you guys waiting for? Get in." She said.

"Uwaa... She even prepared transportation... Sasuga okanemochi no ojou-sama... (As expected of a rich young lady...)" Kawamura said.

"Yay~ Yay~ this feels like a field trip..." Kikumaru cheered.

"Oi, oi... Were not there to play, Eiji." Oishi said.

"Isn't it fine, Oishi-senpai... After all, we got really few chances to hang out with everyone. You can't be a killjoy, you just can't..." Momoshiro said with a smile.

"Please just shut up and get in, senpaitachi." Ryouko said with a blank expression.

"Kowai... (Scary...)" Momoshiro said as he went inside the bus.

"By the way, the one driving is my butler, Licht. Licht, these are the members of the Seigaku tennis club including my respected senpais." Ryouko said.