CHAPTER 24: Cold-hearted Ryoma

Ryouko was on her way home. The freshmen have no afternoon practice after all and there's something she had to urgently do, before it passed the 'statute of limitations' as that person called it. He needed to be punished severely alright... That's the only way for him to understand.

All of a sudden, she was intercepted by Yamabuki's Sengoku.

"Hey, Ryouko-chan! Long time no see!" He greeted.

"It hasn't been that long. Say, don't you have other things to do other than coming in here?" She greeted back.

"That's so cold of you... I did come here to see if you're doing fine. I've heard about the stalker thing from Omoshiro-kun." Sengoku replied.

Then, a chuckle came from behind Sengoku. "I thought I told you, Fujioka Ryouko-san..." Mizuki Hajime said with a knowing smirk, with loyal Fuji Yuuta by his side like always.

"If you accepted my offer to go to St. Rudolph, you won't be having such problems like stalkers and such." Mizuki said confidently.

"I don't think that her having a stalker and transferring schools have anything to do with each other though." Yuuta commented.

"Otamarinasai, Yuuta-kun. (Be quiet, Yuuta-kun.) Do you or do you not want Fujioka-san into our club?" Mizuki said, a bit irritated.

Yuuta blushed. He indeed would want Ryouko to be their manager. He never did had many experiences with talking to girls and Fujioka Ryouko is such an attractive one. And from the stories he had heard from his older brother, she has a personality of a strong, reliable and mature lady.

"Not to worry. I have it all sorted out." Ryouko told them.

"Sorted out? What do you mean, Ryouko-chan?" Came Kikumaru's voice from behind them. The regulars were currently preparing for practice and they were about to go inside the courts.

"You know about the stalker?" Oishi asked Ryouko, surprised.

Ryouko nodded.

"How did you know?" Kawamura asked.

"Ryoma told me." She replied.

Everyone's heads swerved to where Ryoma was standing. Ryoma pretended that he didn't hear his name.

"Well, anyway, it's my problem so I'm the one responsible in finding a solution." She told them all.

"And what solution is that? Did you tell the police?" Inui asked.

"No. I caught the stalker myself." She answered simply.

"Caught the stalker?" Fuji repeated. "You mean, you chased after him and caught him by yourself?"

Ryouko nodded.

"And it turned out that he's perfectly harmless." She said. "I'll show you."

Suddenly, she went to the bush-covered trees at the side of the Seigaku tennis courts. All the players left looked at each other curiously as strange sounds came from the corner. Then, Ryouko came out, dragging what it looked like a rope. She tugged on it and out came Fujioka Ichidou from the bushes, his hands and upper body tied with a long rope.

"Ryouko-chaaan... I'm sorry, okay? I already apologized... You've kept me here since the start of class. You didn't even give me something to eat for lunch. I'm starving... and the rope's cutting on my skin..." He complained and whined.

"The punishment's just starting. Wait 'til we go home. I'm going to make Licht hang you on the backyard tree upside down for the whole night." She said and smirked evilly.