Chapter 20

Chester

"Thank you," I said as I signed the small notepad the girl held. 

"Like oh my god your voice is just so cool!"

I smiled and put the cap on my Sharpie. I winked at her and she screamed. Her friends around her were jumping and screaming with her. Man, only a few shows and we already have fangirls. One girl was even crying the entire time.

I chuckled and joined the guys by the standing tables. I stood next to Rob and Joe, Joe handing me a bottle. "Last show before the album drops." He smiled and ruffled my hair. I rolled my eyes and popped the bottle open. Rob shook his head and drank from his own bottle. 

"How does he do it," he murmured then grinned at me.

"So we need to go to the studio," Mike said suddenly over the loud noise of the music, people talking, and singing. "There's some things we have to take care of."

"Let us have some fun first Mikey," I giggled as I kept drinking from the bottle. Mike glared over at me, trying to keep his cool. I knew he would be snapped at me. 

"Yeah Mike, it's Friday. Lets us chill out today," Joe begged.

"What ever, just meet me over there in an hour. No later." 

He walked away from us and the others dispersed. Brad left with Mike, and Scott and Joe went to talk to some people. Once everyone was out of sight and far away, I grabbed Rob's hand. "One hour. What can we do in an hour?" I raised my eyebrows, looking up at him with big eyes.

He smirked and grabbed my waist, pressing me close to him, "Well that depends on what you want to do." I smirked back, chugging the rest of the bottle and setting it on the small table. 

"We can go outside and to your car. We can figure it out there." My head began to buzz, my senses feeling somewhat elated. 

Our foreheads were pressed against each other, his soft breathing against my lips. My eyes were closed as we swayed with the Selena song that began to play. "Let's go to the car," I said again, softly, wrapping my arms around his neck. 

"Hmm," he responded, his hands moving to grab my butt. The deceased singer's voice filled the large room, making it feel slightly quieter. I felt like I was on a cloud, but it also felt like a very heavy weight was on my chest. Rob held me tighter, pressing his lips on mine. We kissed for a while before he pulled away and lead me towards the entrance to the club.

We walked over to the parking lot, the cold nipping at my skin as we walked briskly. He threw the back door to his car open, letting me get in first. Rob jumped in, closing the door behind him. The second the door closed, I was at him. I tugged him by his sweater and pulled him close to me.

Our mouths fused instantly, tongues tangling. I moved my hands to grip his shoulders and moved my leg over pelvis, straddling him. I squeezed my thighs against his waist, suddenly signaling him I wanted some relief. I grinded against him, not breaking the kiss. I felt his arousal already against my hip. I moaned against his lips, moving my hands down from his strong shoulders down his torso and resting them at hem of his jeans.

Moaning, he grabbed my butt, squeezing it. My fingers fumbled with the button and zipper. I was getting too eager. I had his jeans opened and my hand rubbed against his clothed erection. I felt his hands move from my bottom and do the same, popping the button to my pants and unzipping them. I moaned softly as his warm hand pressed against my groin and squeezed my cock. My hips thrusted against his touch, feeling turned on even more. I moaned, my body having missed a soft, intimate touch from someone.