Chapter 27

Mike

"A new and upcoming band, Linkin Park, will be taking on their European tour this winter. Stay tuned for more details."

I smiled and turned the radio down a little. Hugging the blanket I had tighter around me, I sighed, shivering and sniffling. Everyone had gotten sick after the first couple of shows we had in the U.K. We were pretty much following winter around the globe. 

I wasn't even sure how long the tour would last. I was too tired and sick to care at the moment anyways. I looked out the window of the plane. It was cloudy, maybe enough to snow. I couldn't believe we've gotten this far. We were headed to Canada to start touring there. Hopefully here wouldn't be as bad.

Arriving at the airport was just a blur of getting off and loading everything onto the tour bus and equipment vans. I could tell everyone was too sluggish.

"Is this a new bus?" Brad asked as he walked on behind me. "Looks like it," I muttered. All our stuff was here, but the layout was different. I made my way over to where the bunks were, they were labled the same much to my dismay. I was still above Chester's bed.

"Not in the bus," I told him as he walked past me. "What?"

"No sleeping around in here. I fucking swear, if you bring another groupie in here to fuck, I'll kick your ass."

"You want me fucking someone in the band then," Chester joked, smirking. I glared at him for a brief moment the rolled my eyes. 

"Just don't fuck anyone in here. It's sickening enough just thinking about it."

He shrugged and tossed his bag into his bunk and followed. Closing the curtain he winked at me. I scoffed and threw my stuff into my bunk and went towards our small dining area. I knew he was joking around, but it was just annoying.

"We have snacks Rob?"

"Yeah, Mark said he restocked us before they got here."

"Nice," I said, opening the cabinets. I grabbed a box of cookies and sat across from Rob. "How do you get along with him."

"Who."

"Chester."

Rob slowed his chewing, "Uh. What do you mean."

"I mean like how do you stand him? He's a fucking prick." Rob eyed me for a while before speaking up again. 

"Look Mike, you always get him to act up against you because you're not nice to him anymore. Maybe try Mike. Everyone else is giving up on him and they don't know it, even he doesn't know it, it's slowly breaking him down."

I sighed. "It's not that simple Rob."

"Then what Mike? Tell me what's so hard about needing to go and just talk to him."

"I--" I stopped as Brad and Joe sat next to us.

"Dave fell asleep," Joe pouted. Brad grabbed some of the cookies I was eating. "What are you two talking about?"

"Nothing," I huffed. Rob threw me a look before continuing to eat his cereal. 

"Oh, well." Brad got up again to get a cup and some milk. "Hopefully we don't run out of snacks."

"Don't say that," Joe groaned, helping himself to the cookies. Brad sat back down and we were silent for a bit. A whimper and a groan was heard from the other end of the bus.

"Is he...?" Joe began. Brad groaned and was about to get up. 

"Leave it," Rob said. "You guys have done enough already."

"But he's...he...on the bus!" Brad tried, motioning his arm in the direction of the bunks. 

"Yes I'm aware and I'm pretty sure the rest of you do too."

"But we're not loud," I found myself saying. Everyone looked at me and I felt my face turn red. Joe coughed and shoved a cookie in his mouth. 

"Same shit," Rob mumbled.

"You probably get off to it Mike," Joe joked. "You and Chester are the only two gay ones here." Rob coughed, and cleared his throat. I looked at him and raised an eyebrow.

"Sorry," he mumbled getting up and took his bowl with him. He went towards the bunks and got into his.

"Well I think I'm going to bed too," I said, moving to get up. 

"Okay, everything okay Mike?" Brad asked me, looking slightly worried. 

"I'm fine. Just tired."

I cringed at the sound of Chester's vibrator as I climbed into bed. I ignored the quiet breathy moans and whimpers emitting from the bunk below me and fell asleep.

Rob

I bit my lip hard as I tried not to moan. A small one did escape though. Chester groaned, quietly. His ass grinded against my hips, moving in a steady rhythm. "Mmm, you like when I ride you Robbie?" Chester asked, turning his head to face me.

"Fuck yes," I moaned, my hands gripping his waist as he moved above me. I run my thumbs against his back, tracing the edge of his new tattoo. Chester whimpered, fisting his cock. I let out a breathy moan and moved him so he was pushed against the small mattress. I saw a wide grin creep across his face, then a look of bliss as I pushed into him hard. His hands gripped at the sheets as I fisted his hair, my other hand running down his side.

I tried not to move too much, since Brad's bunk was next to mine and Phoenix above me. Being quiet was one thing, but trying not to rock the bunk was another. If I wasn't careful, eventually one of the guys are gonna wake up and complain that the bus is rocking for some reason.

"Ohh...fuck me..." Chester whimpered. His hand was moving fast in between his legs, filling the bunk with slick sounds. His body shook slightly and he moaned softly. Chester's hand slowed and he moaned as I kept moving my hips against his rear end. I groaned and bit my lip as I came, filling him up. I let out a breath and pulled out, letting him sit up properly.

Without saying anything, he moved towards me to kiss me. His tongue snakes out from between his lips to meet mine. The kiss was heated yet quick. He grabbed his clothes and quickly moved across the aisle to his bunk. I sighed and laid down on my side. This confirms it.

He's just using me.

I had texted him earlier, asking if he wanted to come lay with me. I guess he thought I had the intentions of messing around. I wasn't upset about that. It was the fact that too much is going on in his mind and he desperately needed an escape. Even his drug use was getting worse.

I shut my eyes tightly and knew what I had to do. But it wasn't going to be that easy. At all. I had to stop this...I was actually beginning to fall for Chester.