Chapter 30

Mike

I slightly regret it now. I wasn't paying attention to anyone and I was probably going to mess up the lyrics or something.

"Wait Family Values, again?" Joe gasped. Jim nodded and grinned. 

"Yes. Family Values. But it's not starting until mid-2002."

"But it's barely October, and we're touring in it right now. Why are you telling us this now," Brad asked. 

Jim shrugged and chuckled. "C'mon, Korn is one of the big ones out there right now. You guys being invited to tour with them again is pretty big."

"This is so cool Mike!" Joe said jumping up and down. I wasn't paying too much attention but I just nodded. The band before us was still taking their stage down and with our set. It was pretty difficult for their stage crew since our set was huge.

"It's too hot in here," Chester complained. His hands moved up to unbutton his shirt, his slender fingers moving slowly. I gulped and looked away from him. 

"Chester we're in Canada, how is it hot."

"Shuddup, it's hot on stage."

I looked back at him. He was wearing a white, tight fitting, wife beater. My eyes moved down his body. Even with his baggy pants, I can see the hard-on he was sporting. I couldn't tear my eyes away. My head was spinning.

"Ok well we have about another ten minutes before you get get up in stage," Jim announced looking at his watch. Everyone dispersed, leaving me alone. Brad, Dave and Rob went to meet the previous band that played while Joe followed his tech. Chester was going down the hall towards the dressing room. I guess having a snack will take my mind off things. I followed him.

In the dressing room, he was drinking more. I wasn't surprised. He sat on the couch the venue provided, chugging away. I grabbed a can myself and cracked it open. Chester's eyes darted towards me. Our eyes locked. It was weird and just plain awkward. We just stared at each other. Licking his lips, Chester looked away and went back to downing the can of beer he held.

"That must've been some project if you're drinking this much," Chester said as he watched me take a large gulp from the can I was holding. I shrug and follow him to the couch.

I sat on the opposite end of the couch, sipping on the beer. It was silent for a while, then the sound of a can crippling echoed in the small room. I turned and watched Chester place the crumpled up trash on the arm rest. He sighed and put his hand on his thigh, or more like pressed it down onto his thigh. My eyes wandered over his groin, and sure enough, he still had a boner.

Who knows why he had it, but I wasn't concerned over that. I was trying hard not to picture him in ways I haven't for years. My breathing was getting a little heavy. I felt my own arousal pressing painfully against my boxers. I didn't realize how turned on I was until now. Stop it Mike.

I looked back up and saw Chester looking me. "What."

"Nothing," I murmured, looking away. I felt the cushion sink beside me. Looking straight ahead, I tried to ignore Chester's warm breath fanning against my neck. 

"Mike..."

I closed my eyes, pressing my lips together, putting the can down on the floor beside the couch. His voice was so full of arousal. I almost jumped when his lips brushed against my neck. 

"Chaz no." I said firmly as I put a hand on his chest and pushed him back a little. The nickname felt weird on my tongue, since I haven't said it in so long. I don't know why I had said it. We were both so intoxicated at this point, I wasn't caring too much about the boundaries I had when it came to him.