Chapter 49

Chester

I didn't hesitate one second. I cupped his cheeks and brought our lips together, kissing him firmly. His arms wrapped around me tightly, pulling us even closer, if possible.

My legs quivered and my heart ached. I was kissing Mike. My Mikey. And to think we hated each other only over a month ago, not even wanting to be in close proximity of each other. But now I was being thrown back violently into how it felt to love him again, and truly this time. It wasn't shrouded with false hope, hatred, or confusion. Nearly ten years of pent up feelings were released. We pulled apart slowly.

My eyes fluttered open as I stared at Mike's dark eyes. "Mikey..."I whimpered. He leaned forward again, giving me small kisses. I returned them, our lips lingering a little more each time. Then our lips were melded again, this time moving against each other.

Our lips moved roughly, not stopping, our teeth bumping in urgency. I groaned and nipped at his lip, my tongue brushing against it. He got the hint and snaked his own tongue out to meet mine.

Things were heating up, fast. And I knew too well what would happen if we didn't stop. But I was too drunk to give a damn. I didn't think he cared either.

Mike pulled away, "We need to go somewhere else. Private."

"The bus," I said quickly, carressing his face with my thumb, kissing his cheek. He nodded and took my hand and we made our way out of the building. We were giggling like mad as we stumbled down the hall, stopping every so often to kiss, then we remember we can't do this in the middle of a party hall.

It was chilly out, but I knew the bus wouldn't be cold. Mike unlocked the bus with the spare keys he always carried with him and we stumbled in. The second Mike closed the door, we were at eachother again, pulling and tugging at clothes as we stumbled towards the bunks. We were able to take our sweaters off and had them tossed onto the small dining table before reaching the bunk area.

"Mine or yours?" Mike asked in between kisses as he unbuttoned my shirt.

"Doesn't matter," I groaned, taking his cap and tossing it off. He pulled the curtain to his bunk open and we crawled inside. Laying me on my back, Mike pinned me down and continued to unbutton my shirt, leaving hot, open-mouth kisses on my neck. I whimpered and pawed at his shirt, pulling it upwards in attempt to take it off of him.

My hands were trembling. We were so drunken in arousal to care what we were doing. To even care what we were about to do, we haven't done in so, so long.

My shirt was off and crumpled up, tossed to the other end of the bunk. Mike's warm hands ran up my sides, his lips moving up my jaw and catching my lips. Another heated kiss ensued, our hands pulling at each other's belts, attempting to remove them. I lifted my hips and let Mike pull my jeans down. He sat up and took his own pants off, tossing them to the end of the bunk.

Pulling our bodies close, I bucked my hips up to meet his, moaning as I felt his hard on against mine. Mike grinded roughly against my hips, growling as he did.

"Fuck," he groaned, biting down onto my shoulder. I reached down in between us, rubbing his erection through his boxers. I moaned when he did the same. I let out a shuddering sigh, feeling his hand against my groin.

I felt Mike's hands moving towards my bottom and rubbing me gently. I bit my lip and whimpered as his slender fingers moved between my cheeks and rubbed the area. "Ohh, mmm."

"Let's get these off," he mumbled against my shoulder, toying with the elastic band of my clothes. I nodded and lifted my hips again, allowing him to pull by boxers off. His hand wrapped around my length the moment my boxers were off, pumping slowly. I moaned softly, tugging his boxers down too. He kicked them off and pulled our bodies flush.